DJI RS 2 Gimbal Autocheck Error Code 1005
22078 5 2020-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_FpQr0xQSYmT3
New

Canada

Hello,

I just ran a gimbal autocheck and detected error. It saids Error Code 1005. I'm not sure what it is, i had the gimbal for a week and only used three times.. There shouldn't be any issue.

2020-11-8
Use props
djiuser_FpQr0xQSYmT3
New

Canada

I removed the camera and did another auto check and the gimbal shakes tremendously. I did emergency shut off it said no more error. I did another run with camera on it made it  to 99% this time and ends with error 1010.
2020-11-8
Use props
Chillaz
lvl.1

Sweden

djiuser_FpQr0xQSYmT3 Posted at 11-8 00:46
I removed the camera and did another auto check and the gimbal shakes tremendously. I did emergency shut off it said no more error. I did another run with camera on it made it  to 99% this time and ends with error 1010.

Hi!

I have no Idea if there is some kind of a list with the errors. Did you turn on the Gimbal without Camera? If yes, don't do it again because thats the easiest way to burn those servos.

You probably did the things i am about to sugest allready but:

Try to balance the Camera as good as posible and run a balance test. If the balance check comes out as "excellent" the autocheck will be fine too probably.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-vahlqkDmg

Hope that solves your problem.
2020-11-26
Use props
franz.metrixs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6617077 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I had the same error as well as 1009. I was able to solve it by balancing it properly (vertical, tilt, roll & pan), and don't forget to unlock the axis after.  If you fail the gimbal autocheck, it means basically that the gimbal is not balanced accurately. In my case, it was the RSC2, but I suppose that it is the same for the two.
2021-9-13
Use props
fans6ff7e084
lvl.1

Australia

Yep... same here with error 1009 on RS2.  Balance issue as simple as leaving lens cap on camera! Took it off and all good.
2022-5-25
Use props
fans3055d38d
New
Flight distance : 18625 ft
United Arab Emirates

Hi I have an error 1005 end my Ronin still in your arm much is it? how to fix this error?
2023-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules