19228 55 2020-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MPVzrFXSMiLi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73261 ft
Montenegro

relaxosmo Posted at 5-20 07:26
I just heared, SDK 5 will support our Mini2!

i confirm that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LXbJTom-5s

2021-6-25
Use props
djiuser_MPVzrFXSMiLi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73261 ft
Montenegro

djiuser_MPVzrFXSMiLi Posted at 6-25 17:27
i confirm that.

September SDK release!
2021-6-25
Use props
djiuser_VddIhTMNIr5o
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1374990 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sweet!  I assume the SDK will open up tracking for the Mini 2...  Or maybe DJI will just add that feature to drone since it isn't the reason people forgo buying a more expensive Mavic Air 2 or Air 2S.  The reason I bought the Mini 2 is to stay under the 249g!  But give me tracking damn it!   You can buy a $129 Eachine drone (a crappy Mini 2 clone) that has it.
2021-6-26
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

SDK +1 SDK +10 SDK +100
release this new version and give us support!
2021-6-26
Use props
cplenny
New
United States

I purchased the DJI Mini 2 for the sole purpose of mapping but ended up going to rehab shortly after receiving the drone.  The good news I am 90 days sober today, the bad news is that it is too late to exchange my Mini 2 and save for a higher model.

Please please please make the Mini 2 SDK5 a priority, I really like DJI and love how the battery packs partially self discharge if not used right away so as to extend their life. When a company puts that kind of thought and effort into their products it surprises me completely that we are all here now and SDK5 is months away even now.

I look forward to mapping and developing 350 acres of desert land in Nevada for irrigation to reforest a micro-climate I have got somewhat ahold of. I hope you all are well, happy future.
2021-7-8
Use props
fans1a759848
lvl.2

Ireland

djiuser_MPVzrFXSMiLi Posted at 6-25 17:27
i confirm that.

I was just told that mini 2 will be supported in MSDK 4.16, hopefully this month.

I'm assuming though that waypoints won't be supported due to the lack of avoidance sensors.

2021-9-2
Use props
steamship
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229180 ft
Russia

fans1a759848 Posted at 9-2 01:19
I was just told that mini 2 will be supported in MSDK 4.16, hopefully this month.

I'm assuming though that waypoints won't be supported due to the lack of avoidance sensors.

Check post #41 above, where the screenshot states the mini 2 would NOT be supported in MSDK 4 but would be in version 5. That was back in February! So yet again, we have the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing, and in this case, both hands work in 'DJI Developer Support'.
2021-9-2
Use props
GISnerd
lvl.1

United States

It is 15-September-2021.  It doesn't look like the SDK will be available anytime soon, but I hope I'm wrong.  I'd really like DroneLink or Pix4d to be able to help me fly my Mini 2 to help me make ortho-imagery.
2021-9-15
Use props
arczi79
lvl.3
Flight distance : 148 ft
Australia

GISnerd Posted at 9-15 14:41
It is 15-September-2021.  It doesn't look like the SDK will be available anytime soon, but I hope I'm wrong.  I'd really like DroneLink or Pix4d to be able to help me fly my Mini 2 to help me make ortho-imagery.

So 15 days left till the end of promised date of the release. I believe they know what they are saying.... and it is not only empty promise. I don't believe they want to lost users credability in that stupied way.
2021-9-15
Use props
GISnerd
lvl.1

United States

GISnerd Posted at 9-15 14:41

Today is November 2, 2021.  Crickets on the SDK, and Dronelink says they don't support the Mini 2.  I'm still waiting and hoping, but September and October have come and gone.  I at least want to be able to draw a geofence so that my Mini 2 doesn't fly away.
2021-11-2
Use props
steamship
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229180 ft
Russia

GISnerd Posted at 11-2 13:43
Today is November 2, 2021.  Crickets on the SDK, and Dronelink says they don't support the Mini 2.  I'm still waiting and hoping, but September and October have come and gone.  I at least want to be able to draw a geofence so that my Mini 2 doesn't fly away.

There's a post somewhere on the forum where it was stated by DJI that the SDK would be available at the end of December. Whether we get it then is another question.
2021-11-3
Use props
djiuser_AeAsOoTQTodJ
lvl.1

United States

What's the rush?  It's only been a year.  
2021-11-6
Use props
FlyingPongo
lvl.1

India

I guess .. DJI People have just given up on the SDK for Mini 2. Has anyone any news on the issue?
2021-11-7
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FlyingPongo Posted at 11-7 19:41
I guess .. DJI People have just given up on the SDK for Mini 2. Has anyone any news on the issue?

Supposed to be the end of December, thing is, it wont be many more months for the MIni 3 and then we'll be waiting for the SDK on that for another year lol
2021-11-7
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

DJI Stephen, of course you have helped many in forum, however - in your suggestion of checking many media sources, you did not even
mention this official forum??  Which, in my humble opinion should be the FIRST place to check!  I, may be the only person on this planet
that does NOT use any of those media sources, and I do need the updates as much as those that do.  Thank you for trying to help.
2021-11-9
Use props
djiuser_aWiC2VOErLXj
lvl.2

France

SDK is now available for Mini 2. See this thread.
2022-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules