Settings:
4k 24p
ISO: 100
SHUTTER: 1/50
White balance: Sunny
Video format: mp4
Color: D-Cinelike
Style Custom: 0, -3, -2

The M.M was around 0.1 and in the histogram the no under and over exposure.
I also used a ND 4 Filter

Video example link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAEYoNXVmLw

What am I doing wrong, is there something wrong with the camera or is this normal?

Thanks.

2020-11-8
Use props
Vofas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 200853 ft
Russia

I did not see any problems in the video. At least in the downloaded 4k from YouTube. The only thing is a low bitrate of 18 Mbps. Is it the same in the original file?
2020-11-8
Use props
BasLeroy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 259068 ft
Netherlands

Vofas Posted at 11-8 21:01
I did not see any problems in the video. At least in the downloaded 4k from YouTube. The only thing is a low bitrate of 18 Mbps. Is it the same in the original file?

The bitrate of the orginal video is 40.163 Mbps. But if I compare the to video I dont see a difference. I just think the tree's look weird. Not a lot of detail.
2020-11-9
Use props
Vofas
lvl.4
Russia

BasLeroy Posted at 11-9 02:34
The bitrate of the orginal video is 40.163 Mbps. But if I compare the to video I dont see a difference. I just think the tree's look weird. Not a lot of detail.

Perhaps the reason for the low detail when viewing is insufficient computer performance.
2020-11-9
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

We get get a lot of similar video examples at this time of the year. As the trees lose their leaves, it becomes harder and harder to adequately display their images. It is a case of high detail and inadequate computer performance.
2020-11-9
Use props
BasLeroy
lvl.2
Netherlands

Geebax Posted at 11-9 21:32
We get get a lot of similar video examples at this time of the year. As the trees lose their leaves, it becomes harder and harder to adequately display their images. It is a case of high detail and inadequate computer performance.

I don't think it the computer performance. Me and my brother have a good pc and we see the same. Or can it be in the edit?
2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there BasLeroy, thank you for reaching out regarding the inquiry with your DJI Mavic Air. Upon reviewing the video, I did not see an issue with it, but let me please forward this concern to our Designated Department and once I receive a reply, I will send you a notification as well. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-11-15
Use props
BasLeroy
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-15 04:49
Hello there BasLeroy, thank you for reaching out regarding the inquiry with your DJI Mavic Air. Upon reviewing the video, I did not see an issue with it, but let me please forward this concern to our Designated Department and once I receive a reply, I will send you a notification as well. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I would like to hear what they think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4ZwhGeAbEw

If they need it here is another example with also the lumetri scopes. You can also see the flickering there.
Looking forward to you answer.
2020-11-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BasLeroy Posted at 11-18 14:34
I would like to hear what they think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4ZwhGeAbEw

Hello there, BasLeroy, thank you for patiently waiting for the feedback. I receive a response from our designated team and they've stated that they also did not notice any issue on the clip provided. For us to properly examine the file, please provide us the original copy of the video. Kindly upload it to google drive or dropbox then send the link to us. Thank you.
2020-11-20
Use props
BasLeroy
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-20 07:39
Hello there, BasLeroy, thank you for patiently waiting for the feedback. I receive a response from our designated team and they've stated that they also did not notice any issue on the clip provided. For us to properly examine the file, please provide us the original copy of the video. Kindly upload it to google drive or dropbox then send the link to us. Thank you.

Hello, here I some original video files.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15EjP-ujBFP7Sy6jLzODsEFFddQShri53?usp=sharing

I sent my drone back to where I bought it so they can check if there is something wrong with it.
2020-11-20
Use props
Ati103
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64452 ft
Germany

Hi.  I don't see a fault in it either. Can't the Codec on your computer be malfunctioning?  Hi: Ati103
2020-11-23
Use props
BasLeroy
lvl.2
Netherlands

Ati103 Posted at 11-23 14:26
Hi.  I don't see a fault in it either. Can't the Codec on your computer be malfunctioning?  Hi: Ati103

Hi, I dont think so. Because I also see it on my phone and my brothers pc
2020-11-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BasLeroy Posted at 11-20 08:22
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15EjP-ujBFP7Sy6jLzODsEFFddQShri53?usp=sharing

Hi there BasLeroy, thank you for patiently waiting for the feedback, we are able to review the original file, and based on what we can see, there are no issues or flickering issue on the video. Hence, the video shows that it is normal, what we can suggest is to reset the camera settings if you are having concerns about the settings that you've input or you may use the normal color effect. Thank you for understanding and support.
2020-11-26
Use props
Vofas
lvl.4
Russia

BasLeroy Posted at 11-20 08:22

I didn't notice anything problematic in all three videos.
2020-11-27
Use props
BasLeroy
lvl.2
Netherlands

At place were I bought it they said they could not fix it. And I got my money back. So... I'm now getting the mavic air 2
2020-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules