Pocket 1 and Pocket 2 Motionlapse Conflict !!
806 5 2020-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PatLam
lvl.2
Germany

Hallo all,

I got my Osmo Pocket 1 and 2 .
I used the same phone for both camera.
I enabled my Pocket 2 'picture and Video' for my MotionLapse, that is fine, result with picture and video both.
However my Pocket 1's 'picture and Video' function was gone, although the menu 'picture and Video' is still on app. (May be this is for Pocket 2 only)

# I checked Pocket 1 with other phone of mine which I installed Mimo before. I turned on the App and it updated the App automatically. Afterward, the App is searching for my device (Pocket 1) which I attached with the phone. It just can't find Pocket 1. I did this test because I want to bring back the 'Timelapse and MotionLapse' function (photo and video) to my old Pocket 1.

Strange, I always use the phone attached to my Pocket 1 without any problem. Now the problem came because of the new Pocket 2 App !!??
Can anyone explain or help for this issue ?

Thanks

The same message will be posted to Osmo Pocket 2 as well.

2020-11-8
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I have both and will be interested to find out if mine has the same issues. Will update when I get a chance to try it like you describe
2020-11-8
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Pocket 1:
In timelapse mode, swipe down , the picture and Video is on the left side of setting icon.
2020-11-8
Use props
PatLam
lvl.2
Germany

DJI-ytao Posted at 11-8 23:45
Pocket 1:
In timelapse mode, swipe down , the picture and Video is on the left side of setting icon.

The icon is for choosing Timelapse or MotionLapse.

Attached picture in the PRO setting, showed you can choose 'photo and video'. I choosed 'photo and video' and I got only HD Video with Pocket 1.

Pocket 2 is OK.

2020-11-9
Use props
PatLam
lvl.2
Germany

Hi  ALL,

The problem is solved.

I simply changing it between 'photo and video' and 'Video' for testing. It came out with both 'photo and video'

I am Happy !!  

2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there PatLam. I am sorry for the trouble this caused before and for sharing these information on how you have solved the said issue. This thread will be a very big help to our fellow DJI Members who are facing the same issue. Thank you for your support and keep on filming.
2020-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules