RSC 2
1328 7 2020-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronefair
lvl.1

Greece

Hi guys, I am waiting for the end of this month to get the above Gimbal, my question is do I have to buy a quick release plate for the gimbal, for Example ( Manfrotto 323 ) ? because I have an older model Manfrotto Tripod so I would like to use my camera on the tripod as well.Thank You.

2020-11-8
Use props
ogburrigmail.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

For some reason, the provided plate is not to the Manfrotto standard so you won't be able to use it with a manfrotto or compatible head
2020-11-8
Use props
Dronefair
lvl.1

Greece

ogburrigmail.com Posted at 11-8 11:08
For some reason, the provided plate is not to the Manfrotto standard so you won't be able to use it with a manfrotto or compatible head

I see so that means I have to go with Manfrotto 323 right?
2020-11-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, the RSC2's camera mounting plate is the Manfrotto + Arca-Swiss dual-layer (using the RS2 plate as an example), which is compatible with popular brands. Can you tell us which camera model do you use?

2020-11-9
Use props
Dronefair
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-9 02:39
Hello there, the RSC2's camera mounting plate is the Manfrotto + Arca-Swiss dual-layer (using the RS2 plate as an example), which is compatible with popular brands. Can you tell us which camera model do you use?

[view_image]

I am going to use Canon R6.
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Dronefair Posted at 11-9 02:46
I am going to use Canon R6.

Hello, you can use the Canon R6 on the RSC2, for the camera compatibility information you can visit https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/rsc-2/eosr6

Let us know if you need further assistance.
2020-11-9
Use props
Dronefair
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-9 18:39
Hello, you can use the Canon R6 on the RSC2, for the camera compatibility information you can visit https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/rsc-2/eosr6

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you very much.
2020-11-10
Use props
fanscd7fa6a5
New

United States

Hi, I need help on my Ronin-RSC2.

One of my levers is very loose and I can't find out how to tighten it.

This is the lever underneath of lower-quick release plate, so my camera slides while shooting,....this is super annoying.

I really appreciate if anyone can provide solution on this, thank you!!!
2022-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules