Fly App 1.2.0 error problems
3813 28 2020-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Berhatz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 667575 ft
Russia

After updating the app to version 1.2.0, my drone keeps showing errors.  Even without taking off, there are reports of poor communication, although this has never happened before.  Communication also got worse.  I tried the version on Android and also on iPhone.  I also tried reinstalling the applications, reconnecting the remote control and the drone - everything is useless.  This is the worst weekend ever!  Moreover, the support service is not responding!  The only way out is to use an older and more reliable version of the Fly app
2020-11-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Berhatz, I am sorry for the issue you experienced. Could you please provide a video or a screenshot of the error message? We'd love to check on the issue. Besides, just to double confirm, you had tried an older DJI Fly app and the issue does not happen with the older app, right? Regarding your feedback about the responding issue of DJI Support, may I know the way (chat/email, etc.) you contacted our support? If there is a ticket number I can refer to, please provide it to me, I will look into the ticket as well. I look forward to hearing back from you.

2020-11-8
Use props
otomek77
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6819160 ft
Poland

I have also two problems with App 1.2.0 (Android) as now when you get first warnig ( week signal for instance ) it freeze on sreen till you reveive other worning (also freeze),and app show problem even in situation when for sure range is ok (drone is very close). Another problem is "green" view of screen after reconnect and you are forced to restart the application and drone sometimes as well...
2020-11-9
Use props
otomek77
Second Officer
Poland

otomek77 Posted at 11-9 00:21
I have also two problems with App 1.2.0 (Android) as now when you get first warnig ( week signal for instance ) it freeze on sreen till you reveive other worning (also freeze),and app show problem even in situation when for sure range is ok (drone is very close). Another problem is "green" view of screen after reconnect and you are forced to restart the application and drone sometimes as well...

I add that I have two phones (with Android 9 and Android 10). In both case is a problem with freezing of warnings
2020-11-9
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

DJI Susan Posted at 11-8 22:57
Hi Berhatz, I am sorry for the issue you experienced. Could you please provide a video or a screenshot of the error message? We'd love to check on the issue. Besides, just to double confirm, you had tried an older DJI Fly app and the issue does not happen with the older app, right? Regarding your feedback about the responding issue of DJI Support, may I know the way (chat/email, etc.) you contacted our support? If there is a ticket number I can refer to, please provide it to me, I will look into the ticket as well. I look forward to hearing back from you.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D712%26typeid%3D712

Read also!!!!

I tried al older Fly and everything is ok!

2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, could you please tell me the mobile device you are using? I had reported the case to our engineers to notice, if there is any feedback, I will keep you updated.
2020-11-9
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

DJI Susan Posted at 11-9 04:54
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, could you please tell me the mobile device you are using? I had reported the case to our engineers to notice, if there is any feedback, I will keep you updated.

As you like to notice i use the phone from your beloved list of phones - iPhone XR with latest iOS.
Also to your attention i have wonderful iPhone 6S with Fly App 1.1.10 and everything is fine.
Also i tried to use Honor 8x via Android Fly App 1.2.0 and it's more awful situation. More over I repeat on this forum many threads about this situation!!! We want ou Mini's work fine!!! Update the app!
2020-11-9
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

iOS DJI Fly 1.2.0 SOLVING PROBLEMS WITHOUT DJI SUPPORT

Hello, my Mini friends! If you iPhone got damn version 1.2.0 with all the bugs described in many threads here (error connection, lost image even close to drone, etc.)

I found the previous more stable version for our iOS devices:

https://service-adhoc.dji.com/ios/app/40e5eb74-4952-43d1-9ba3-9680fe4fc7e5
2020-11-9
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

How to get Dji's attention!

Dear DJI support team we won’t stop talking about our problems concerning critical bugs because of Fly App 1.2.0 update. It’s your choice of to ignore all threads concerning this problem. I believe that a worthy competitor will appear and you will change your policy towards consumers.  Unfortunately, I had to cancel a large order for the purchase of your copters, because  don't trust your brand anymore.
2020-11-10
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

Dear DJI support team we won’t stop talking about our problems concerning critical bugs because of Fly App 1.2.0 update. It’s your choice of to ignore all threads concerning this problem of Mini's owners. I believe that a worthy competitor will appear and you will change your policy towards consumers.

2020-11-10
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

Dear DJI support team we won’t stop talking about our problems concerning critical bugs because of Fly App 1.2.0 update. It’s your choice of to ignore all threads concerning this problem of Mini's owners. I believe that a worthy competitor will appear and you will change your policy towards consumers.

2020-11-10
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

Dear DJI support team we won’t stop talking about our problems concerning critical bugs because of Fly App 1.2.0 update. It’s your choice of to ignore all threads concerning this problem. I believe that a worthy competitor will appear and you will change your policy towards consumers.  

2020-11-10
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It’s your choice of to ignore all threads concerning this problem.
In case you haven't noticed, that's how this forum works normally.

I believe that a worthy competitor will appear and you will change your policy towards consumers.

Fat chance .. There is no competition.
2020-11-10
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

Labroides Posted at 11-10 01:08
It’s your choice of to ignore all threads concerning this problem.
In case you haven't noticed, that's how this forum works normally.

I don't think that it's normal to buy their products and not to receive at least answers to current problems.
2020-11-10
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Berhatz Posted at 11-10 01:13
I don't think that it's normal to buy their products and not to receive at least answers to current problems.

It's completely normal to not get answers from the staff here.
If you want help .. try DJI's support people.
2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Berhatz Posted at 11-9 05:00
As you like to notice i use the phone from your beloved list of phones - iPhone XR with latest iOS.
Also to your attention i have wonderful iPhone 6S with Fly App 1.1.10 and everything is fine.
Also i tried to use Honor 8x via Android Fly App 1.2.0 and it's more awful situation. More over I repeat on this forum many threads about this situation!!! We want ou Mini's work fine!!! Update the app!

Thanks for the information, the situation has been forwarded to our engineers, if there is an update, I'll get back to you soon.
2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

otomek77 Posted at 11-9 00:21
I have also two problems with App 1.2.0 (Android) as now when you get first warnig ( week signal for instance ) it freeze on sreen till you reveive other worning (also freeze),and app show problem even in situation when for sure range is ok (drone is very close). Another problem is "green" view of screen after reconnect and you are forced to restart the application and drone sometimes as well...

Hi otomek77, could you please help to export the App log for us to investigate the issue further? The route to the log is \DJI\dji.go.v5\LOG. Please upload it to Dropbox and provide the link here, I appreciate your help.
2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

HiBerhatz, we have an updated feedback on this case, please check if the error messages of the signal interference and weak signal during the flight will affect the transmission interface, if the transmission is normal, it is confirmed that the error messages of the signal interference and weak signal are a display error, rest assured, it will not affect the flight and the operation, we will optimize the issue in the next DJI Fly app. You can use the older DJI Fly app version as of the moment to avoid receiving the display errors. Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we appreciate your patience.
2020-11-10
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

DJI Susan Posted at 11-10 22:47
HiBerhatz, we have an updated feedback on this case, please check if the error messages of the signal interference and weak signal during the flight will affect the transmission interface, if the transmission is normal, it is confirmed that the error messages of the signal interference and weak signal are a display error, rest assured, it will not affect the flight and the operation, we will optimize the issue in the next DJI Fly app. You can use the older DJI Fly app version as of the moment to avoid receiving the display errors. Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we appreciate your patience.

Unfortunately the transmission is not normal due to Fly App problems concerning not only error mistakes (weak signal, etc.) but also because of auto RTH initiating by the App even if I just not far from the home point. So, 1.2.0 is totally non working version. In order to comply with our local laws i make a report to our local authorities in order to prohibit using DJI drones in our region. Rest assured, it's not normal situation caused by your carelessness and we will take actions to stop your illegal activity!   
2020-11-10
Use props
dragonattack
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18596 ft
United Kingdom

I too am having this problem of 'weak signal' since upgrade on App version 1.2.0. (iPhone 11, iOS 14.2 Airplane Mode ON!) please take these reports seriously.  We need an urgent fix.
2020-11-11
Use props
dragonattack
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18596 ft
United Kingdom

Berhatz Posted at 11-9 12:40
Hello, my Mini friends! If you iPhone got damn version 1.2.0 with all the bugs described in many threads here (error connection, lost image even close to drone, etc.)

I found the previous more stable version for our iOS devices:

sadly when i click the link on my iPad mini, it says it is installing, then does nothing.
*update* all fixed now and loaded, thank you

2020-11-11
Use props
otomek77
Second Officer
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 11-10 22:47
HiBerhatz, we have an updated feedback on this case, please check if the error messages of the signal interference and weak signal during the flight will affect the transmission interface, if the transmission is normal, it is confirmed that the error messages of the signal interference and weak signal are a display error, rest assured, it will not affect the flight and the operation, we will optimize the issue in the next DJI Fly app. You can use the older DJI Fly app version as of the moment to avoid receiving the display errors. Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we appreciate your patience.

I can confirm that if about my case problem is with freezing warings,  but range is rather normal. It's natural that peoples afraid to fly when they got warnings (especially that they not disappear) and appear very soon after take off. I reported also "green" view after reconnect drone and I have seen in net that others has this problem as well , so please make you attention.  
2020-11-11
Use props
EL-Listo
New
Flight distance : 330377 ft
Germany

Hello,

i have the same Problem that the connection will lost. Mobile Devices are Huawei P30 Android 10 and also on an IPhone 6 IOS 14 .
That failure i didn't had before the update to DJI Fly APP 1.2.0
Regard Eddi  from Germany
2020-11-12
Use props
EL-Listo
New
Flight distance : 330377 ft
Germany

EL-Listo Posted at 11-12 02:39
Hello,

i have the same Problem that the connection will lost. Mobile Devices are Huawei P30 Android 10 and also on an IPhone 6 IOS 14 .

Hello,

with the update to 1.2.1 it works for me now. Thanks to solve the problem.
2020-11-16
Use props
otomek77
Second Officer
Poland

EL-Listo Posted at 11-16 22:44
Hello,

with the update to 1.2.1 it works for me now. Thanks to solve the problem.

APP 1.2.1 not solved problems ....Still screen is "green' after reconnect (for instance RTH procedure), and range is definitely lower if you compare to 1.1.10. To be honest only problem with freezing warnings was improved , as now it's working properly.  I use Minie 1, but I read many user reviews of Mini 2 and they are more disappointed because they have ocusync 2.0 and poor range as well.  
I checked again yesterday my flights in DJI FLY cloud and when I used 1.20 and 1.2.1, range (till first warning and RTH) is much worse if you compare flights with 1.1.10...
2020-11-17
Use props
TheVoT
lvl.3
Italy

Also PLEASE look into the "green" issue that both otomek77 and me reported.
2020-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

otomek77 Posted at 11-11 14:10
I can confirm that if about my case problem is with freezing warings,  but range is rather normal. It's natural that peoples afraid to fly when they got warnings (especially that they not disappear) and appear very soon after take off. I reported also "green" view after reconnect drone and I have seen in net that others has this problem as well , so please make you attention.

I am sorry for the delay, please update the DJI Fly app, if the green screen issue persists, please provide the app log (DJI>dji.go.v5>LOG) for further checking.
2020-11-25
Use props
otomek77
Second Officer
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 11-25 05:41
I am sorry for the delay, please update the DJI Fly app, if the green screen issue persists, please provide the app log (DJI>dji.go.v5>LOG) for further checking.

Txt file from log ? How can I send it ? BR, Tomasz
2020-11-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

otomek77 Posted at 11-25 13:47
Txt file from log ? How can I send it ? BR, Tomasz

Yes, please export the whole log folder. Please upload it to Dropbox and paste the link here or send it in PM, thank you.
2020-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules