IMU won't calibrate
563 5 2020-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jbolf88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 897323 ft
United States

I last flew my Phantom 4 about 3 months ago with no problems. Today I wanted to fly it with my granddaughter and I keep getting a IMU Erro, IMU needs calibration. I tried it numerous times and it would not calibrate. I tried 2 different devices, 2 different cables and still no luck. Attached is a pic of the error code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
IMU.JPG
2020-11-8
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

2020-11-8
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

2020-11-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there jbolf88. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know that you've encountered this kind of issue on your DJI Phantom 4.  For us to be able to assist you further, may I know if were you able to refresh the firmware of the unit using the DJI Assistant 2 on a computer? In addition, did the drone encountered any history of a hard landing or crash incident? thank you.
2020-11-9
Use props
jbolf88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 897323 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-9 02:39
Hello there jbolf88. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know that you've encountered this kind of issue on your DJI Phantom 4.  For us to be able to assist you further, may I know if were you able to refresh the firmware of the unit using the DJI Assistant 2 on a computer? In addition, did the drone encountered any history of a hard landing or crash incident? thank you.

I was able to use DJI Assistant 2 and I made sure I have the latest firmware. The Phantom has always flown flawlessly and has never been in any kind of a crash. I appreciate your help
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

jbolf88 Posted at 11-9 08:48
I was able to use DJI Assistant 2 and I made sure I have the latest firmware. The Phantom has always flown flawlessly and has never been in any kind of a crash. I appreciate your help

Hi jbolf88, thank you for your reply and additional information. For us to isolate and check, what I can advise is to kindly refresh the firmware of the unit using the DJI Assistant 2 on a computer. For you to have a reference on how to undergo the process you can refer this official DJI Tutorial we have for you. (Please note that the only difference is we need to click on refresh if the unit is already up to date.) Thank you.
2020-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules