Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark controller info rubbed off
4809 6 2020-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans68a3b9e9
lvl.1
United States

I have not used my Spark in quite a while and have a new phone.  I could connect to the aircraft, but both the password and QR code have rubbed off my controller and are not readable.  How can I connect to my controller without the QR code or password?  I have attached photos of serial numbers on both aircraft and controller.

Controller

Controller

Aircraft

Aircraft

2020-11-8
Use props
Sparkz71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

Is it 1234? Search the forum for the correct  PW.
2020-11-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and hank you for reaching out. The default password of the remote controller is 12341234. In addition I will also post a DJI Tutorial video on to Reset DJI Spark's Wi-Fi SSID and Password. Thank you.

2020-11-8
Use props
fans68a3b9e9
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-8 23:13
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and hank you for reaching out. The default password of the remote controller is 12341234. In addition I will also post a DJI Tutorial video on to Reset DJI Spark's Wi-Fi SSID and Password. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwAVJSbO8Ek

Thanks for your quick and helpful answer.  I will try that today.
2020-11-9
Use props
0Stephan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 451631 ft
United States

The tag really does like to come off. It may be due to heat and/or oil from your hands. i personally am missing half of my qr on the spark
2020-11-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans68a3b9e9 Posted at 11-9 04:56
Thanks for your quick and helpful answer.  I will try that today.

Hi there. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-11-15
Use props
MarkDeLo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27372 ft
United States

Also, the serial number is rubbed off.  Where can I obtain that for FAA Registration?
2021-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules