2553 8 2020-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tridiver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4459344 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hyperlapse is not working on the action.  Everything is updated, timelapse works but hyperlaspe does not record.  It shows that the timer has started but doesn't record any of the images!  Anyone have a clue what is going on.  Thx for any help!!  Bolton
2020-11-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there Tridiver. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know that you are having an issue with your DJI Osmo Action. For us to be able to assist you further, may I know what is the current firmware of the DJI Osmo action you have? In addition, could you please provide us a photo or video showing the response of the DJI Osmo Action when we try to record a hyper-lapse? Thank you.
2020-11-9
Use props
Tridiver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4459344 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey Gamora,
The FW is 01.09.00.10. Can't get you a snapshot right yet but basically it starts to record, in the upper left you have the counter timer that shows how much time has elapsed and right nest to that is a red arrow pointing to what would be the time of the hyperlapse which stays at 00:00 and doesn't change, obviously meaning nothing is being recorded.  When you stop and go to playback, memory card and files are empty.  Thx for getting back to me so fast.  Let me know if you still want a snapshot, just don't know how to get it from my phone to the computer to you.  Thx!!!  Bolton
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Tridiver Posted at 11-9 03:43
Hey Gamora,
The FW is 01.09.00.10. Can't get you a snapshot right yet but basically it starts to record, in the upper left you have the counter timer that shows how much time has elapsed and right nest to that is a red arrow pointing to what would be the time of the hyperlapse which stays at 00:00 and doesn't change, obviously meaning nothing is being recorded.  When you stop and go to playback, memory card and files are empty.  Thx for getting back to me so fast.  Let me know if you still want a snapshot, just don't know how to get it from my phone to the computer to you.  Thx!!!  Bolton

Hello there, Tridiver. Thank you for your reply and additional information, we will be needing the screenshot or photo showing the issue for us to be able to have a better visualization of the response of the unit. Thank you.
2020-11-20
Use props
djiuser_cOH6X59VgZEm
New

South Africa

Hi I have the same issue and I do have a picture.
2021-4-17
Use props
djiuser_f28OX0cMJLMm
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2020-11-9 01:41
Hello there Tridiver. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know that you are having an issue with your DJI Osmo Action. For us to be able to assist you further, may I know what is the current firmware of the DJI Osmo action you have? In addition, could you please provide us a photo or video showing the response of the DJI Osmo Action when we try to record a hyper-lapse? Thank you.

My hyperlapse just disapeared. But says i have latest firmware.
2021-7-8
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

djiuser_f28OX0cMJLMm Posted at 7-8 03:38

go to the vid then go to the link then place back in fw 99.99.99.99 wit h the debug file, then  do the same with fw 1.10
2021-7-8
Use props
tripacer03c
New
United States

djiuser_f28OX0cMJLMm Posted at 2021-7-8 03:38

Mine disappeared too.  I went to use it today and it isn't in the menu. I  tried to up date, I am at 01.10.00.40 (6698) I don't know if it updated or not.  Didn't appear to.  i can't get mimo on my phone either.
2022-5-12
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

you can not update by jut loading the firmware, you have to add a txt dc with it, did you do that, did you  reload fw 99 in to it as well?
2022-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules