Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FPY 1.2.0 and Pilot Update 02.00.1101 Error Issues
2460 8 2020-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GurryAzzy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5835643 ft
South Korea

There was also a controller firmware update after the DJI FLY app update following the launch of MINI2.
There were many problems with the version 02.00.1100 update.

The controller signal was unstable and the video signal was also unstable.
During an uncontrollable short circuit, the fuselage was no longer able to connect to the controller, and the fuselage hovers in place until the battery was exhausted, and then lands as if it were going to crash.

I'm worried that this phenomenon caused the propeller to break and that other problems might have been on the fuselage.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xaRsYW8Hsd9HP8487

That evening the controller update was updated to version 02.00.1101 and the description states that the problem with the 1100 version was resolved.
But in reality it wasn't.
The controller signal was less broken, but the video signal was so lost that it was like watching a scene from a horror movie.
Are is the cache file that flew after the update of version 02.00.1101 that day. It will be easy to understand when you see it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JFVVaHdy4sNKsaze6

Your internet speed is not slow.
It actually appears on the monitor like that.
It's like a scene from a real monster movie.
Is it possible to fly in this situation?

I wonder how DJI will react next.
And how is the DRONE damage compensated for the update error?
Is there any way to get compensation?
I want you to think for the consumer one more time.

hoping for quick normalization

20201107_103505.jpg
Screenshot_20201107-155548.jpg
2020-11-8
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

The second update for the controller was rolled 11/7 at 4 pm PST.  I was experience weird flight telemetry and altitude along with odd responsiveness after the Controller update that added the Mini 2 on 11/5.  

There are two things that have been problematic with the Mavic Air 2 & Mavic Mini & Mini 2

DJI Fly app version 1.2.0 - the update caused video connectivity to become unstable, lag and freeze.  In addition the stick commands were not accurate and caused the Mavic Air 2 to respond errantly to the commands.  - Fix: As per DJI Support delete the DJI Fly app and reinstall it.  This resolved the problem for me.  

Remote Control firmware -
11/5 update - added support for Mini 2
11/7 update fixed problems with the firmware released on 11/5

2020-11-8
Use props
GurryAzzy
lvl.4
South Korea

JohnLietzke Posted at 11-8 19:53
The second update for the controller was rolled 11/7 at 4 pm PST.  I was experience weird flight telemetry and altitude along with odd responsiveness after the Controller update that added the Mini 2 on 11/5.  

There are two things that have been problematic with the Mavic Air 2 & Mavic Mini & Mini 2

DJI Fly app version 1.2.0 - Was deleting and reinstalling this solved?
Is the controller version 02.00.1101 correct?
2020-11-8
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had the same problem. I turned off the histogram and exposure warning and it went away, but something was obviously not right. I had no problems after today when the RC firmware was updated again just a day later than it was done before.
2020-11-8
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 11-8 21:12
I had the same problem. I turned off the histogram and exposure warning and it went away, but something was obviously not right. I had no problems after today when the RC firmware was updated again just a day later than it was done before.

Deleting and reinstalling the DJI Fly app, as DJI supported recommended, fixed my issues until the first RC update came out and then the Mavic Air 2 was just weird flying.  After the second RC update everything appears to be working right again.  I took it for two 4 mile flights with no issues.
2020-11-8
Use props
wildlifemoments
lvl.2
Flight distance : 927277 ft
United States

With the new app 1.2.0 and the RC 1100 I had a crash... I have android and now I have downgraded to the RC 0340, and the dji fly to the 1.1.10, with them it has always flown well, I'm not trust of this new updates, rc 1101 and the app 1.2
2020-11-10
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So to be clear.

Are you saying that if you update the DJI Fly App and the firmware today (11/11/2020) the Mavic Mini 1 and MA2 will be ok.

I have the Mini 2 but am using a different Iphone on this one and leaving the MA2 and MM1 on the old Phone with the older App
2020-11-11
Use props
GurryAzzy
lvl.4
South Korea

Bigplumbs Posted at 11-11 00:10
So to be clear.

Are you saying that if you update the DJI Fly App and the firmware today (11/11/2020) the Mavic Mini 1 and MA2 will be ok.

On November 11, there was a new firmware update for the drone body.
Maybe it's the solution to the problem that happened before.
I haven't been on a test flight yet, but wouldn't that be the case in the context?
Actually, after all that, I'm trying not to be a tester with all my money.

I applaud other people's spirit of tester.

I'll just take the information.
I became timid.

2020-11-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there GurryAzzy, my apologies this has caused you and thank you for reaching us out. There is a new DJI Fly app version 1.2.1 that has been released. You can now update your application to fixed issues.

What's new:
- Fixed issue: "Weak signal. Adjust antennas" pop-up message did not disappear automatically when using Mavic Mini.
- Fixed some issue and optimizes overall app quality.

Kindly update your DJI Fly app if it is available from the App Store and Google Play. Although it is not yet 100% rolled out in each regions please check from time to time if the update is available already. Let us know if any issue arise so that we can further assist you. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules