Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Transfer Ownership of Drone?
12767 3 2020-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MiniTourGuy22
lvl.1
United States

So I recently purchased the Mavic Mini Fly More Combo and then realized that the Mavic Mini 2 was released two weeks after my purchase! I was upset that I hadnt looked into when the new model was being released and would now like to sell my Mini and buy the Mini 2. How does a person go about transferring the registration to a new owner so they can have the warranty and be able to purchase the Care refresh package etc??

2020-11-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi MiniTourGuy22, the new owner can register a DJI account or use his own DJI account to use with the drone. And the warranty and DJI Care Refresh is bound to the drone, not the user.
You can provide proof of purchase of the drone to the buyer. Thanks.
2020-11-8
Use props
MiniTourGuy22
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-8 22:39
Hi MiniTourGuy22, the new owner can register a DJI account or use his own DJI account to use with the drone. And the warranty and DJI Care Refresh is bound to the drone, not the user.
You can provide proof of purchase of the drone to the buyer. Thanks.

Ok thank you. So does that mean I should remove the Mavic Mini off of my account?
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MiniTourGuy22 Posted at 11-9 21:42
Ok thank you. So does that mean I should remove the Mavic Mini off of my account?

I am sorry for the delay. You don't have to remove it.
2020-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules