What does the Auto Sync HD Photo option do?
13886 9 2020-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paroina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3279160 ft
United States

Can someone briefly tell me what the 'Auto Sync HS Photo' prefernce does in the DJI Fly App for the Mini 2 under the Camera options? I cannot seem to find anything on it. Toggling doesn't seem to do anything, but I may not be looking in the right place to see what it does. Thanks!

2020-11-8
Use props
paroina
Second Officer
United States

What does the Auto Sync HD Photo option do?

Can someone briefly tell me what the 'Auto Sync HD Photo' prefernce does in the DJI Fly App for the Mini 2  under the Camera options? I cannot seem to find anything on it.  Toggling doesn't seem to do anything, but I may not be looking in the  right place to see what it does. Thanks!
2020-11-8
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

https://forum.dji.com/thread-106207-1-1.html
2020-11-9
Use props
fans1d816228
Second Officer
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 11-9 11:38
https://forum.dji.com/thread-106207-1-1.html

Thanks for the reply. I saw this thread too. It does not explain the function in the DJI Fly app. It talks about downloading to a phone storage and external storage using the DJI GO 4 app.

I did happen to figure it out fiddling around today. This is with an iPhone only. Not sure if it works the same on an Android phone.

If you have the function off, the low resolution photo is placed in the Album section of the DJI Fly App under the 'Aircraft' selection while you are connected to the drone. Indicated by the small down arrow on the image in the upper left. Once you disconnect from the drone, the low resolution is not viewable.

If you have the function on, then the full resolution photo is immediately downloaded and placed in the Album section of the DJI Fly App under the 'DJI Fly' selection. Even after you disconnect from the drone, the full resolution is still within the app.

It will not place any image into the Photos of the iPhone automatically. You have to transfer it from the DJI Fly App to the iPhone storage manually.

2020-11-9
Use props
paroina
Second Officer
United States

I eventually found out. See other posting here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 628&pid=2333436
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there paroina. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. In addition to this when you enable the Auto Sync HD Photo in the camera settings of DJI Fly application this means that the series of photos that you were captured will be automatically saved to your mobile device with HD resolution. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-11-10
Use props
MrDroneCoder
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42799 ft
Israel

Hi,

Can this be enabled by code?

Thanks
2021-1-4
Use props
Wilfried5719
lvl.3
Flight distance : 105285 ft
Portugal

@DJI : this info is not in the user manual 2020.11 v1.0. I really hope DJI will collect these kind of infos to add to the next version.
2021-2-24
Use props
gbruyngmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43947 ft
United States

Apparently Sync HD photos option has been completely removed from DJI fly options!? Why!? It was awesome to have my full quality drone pics on my phone without doing anything. Can we please bring this back!?
2021-12-1
Use props
fans9b36171d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 381371 ft
France

gbruyngmail.com Posted at 2021-12-1 18:59
Apparently Sync HD photos option has been completely removed from DJI fly options!? Why!? It was awesome to have my full quality drone pics on my phone without doing anything. Can we please bring this back!?

same comment here
recently updated to DJI FLy App v1.5.9 and no longer get the AUTOSYNC HD Photos on my iPhone
why is that = ????
was pretty handy functinnality.
2022-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules