Firmware update failed several times, stuck on yellow pulsing light
2674 1 2020-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lelouch
New
Philippines

Hi,

I have tried to update the firmware of my DJI osmo mobile 3 thru DJI MIMO app but it failed several times. Then I noticed that the LED is no longer blinking red and green, it is now yellow pulsing light. I have checked the manual and it said that it is in standby mode. I tried pressing the M button twice, trigger twice, and M button for half a second but nothing happened. Is there any way to fix this?

PS. my unit is working great before I tried to update the firmware and I am using it on a weekly basis so it is not stuck in the box for a long time.

Thanks!
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there Lelouch. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your DJI Osmo mobile 3. For us to isolate and check, we can try to reset the Bluetooth of the Osmo then redo the process of the exit standby mode.  For us to reset the Bluetooth of the DJI Osmo Mobile 3, please Press the M button, shutter button, and trigger simultaneously to reset the Bluetooth connection. When the procedure is completed before we power on the Osmo mobile 3 kindly balance first the gimbal when the mobile device is mounted on it. For you to have a reference on how to balance the gimbal, please refer to the official DJI Tutorial we have for you. If in case the issue persists, kindly take a video showing the response of the Osmo while the mobile device is on the gimbal, and let's check what is the current firmware version of the Osmo on the about section on the DJI Mimo app on the camera view. Thank you.
2020-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules