Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
After 4 days from the order" Shipment not yet picked up by DHL"...
8499 24 2020-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gfab71
Second Officer
Flight distance : 492874 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi ,

i've placed my order for the Mavic Mini 2 Fly More Combo in the DJI Store on November 5th, with delivery expected in 3-7 days after

payment was received (as written on the DJI Store...).

After succesfully payment (made and confirmed immediately ,after the order..), i read in tracking that my order

was shipped out on November 6, but I see that from this date, at today, 9 November (already 4 days later since i've placed

the order..) the order tracking is still stuck

in China .

Tracking infos says 'Tracking information received. Shipment not yet picked up by DHL'

What it means ? It's my order shipped out , or has yet to be taken by the courier and leave the starting point ???

Can you explain me ?

if necessary I can send data via pm to dji staff for a possible check of the status of my shipment ...

2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, thanks for your sharing your order concern. We have sent you a PM to assist you better, kindly check. Thank you!
2020-11-9
Use props
gfab71
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 11-9 08:19
Hi, thanks for your sharing your order concern. We have sent you a PM to assist you better, kindly check. Thank you!

Sent you a PM minutes ago..
2020-11-9
Use props
gfab71
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Quick update:
i received today an email
notification from DHL that explains to me they today picked up my order,
so my order is currently in transit.
Hope in the delivery until the end of this week.
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

gfab71 Posted at 11-9 08:46
Sent you a PM minutes ago..

Received and replied. The tracking information has been updated, hope you will receive it soon. I'll also help keep an eye on it, should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-11-9
Use props
gfab71
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 11-9 19:43
Received and replied. The tracking information has been updated, hope you will receive it soon. I'll also help keep an eye on it, should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you Diana for the help
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

gfab71 Posted at 11-9 22:26
Thank you Diana for the help

You're most welcome.
2020-11-10
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

Dealing with sort of the same problem here....
I ordered from the DJI official store because the mini 2 that i wanted would take around 2 weeks before it would be in stock in the netherlands (fly more combo), so i ordered from DJI directly.
ordered on november 8 (and payment cleared a couple of minutes after the order)

DJI promised 3 to 7 work days delevery time to the netherlands.order was ready for shipping on the beginning of november 9 (but not yet picked up by dhl)

order was picked up by dhl on november 11..... dont know why it takes so long for a pickup... in the netherlands pickup is at the end of the same day, otherwise the day after....
Processed in the destribution centrer the same day, november 11 minutes after the pickup
but still no further update..... normally after processing at the distribution centre it gets sent with the plane within hours.
shipped using DHL-express by the way.

I hope it gets here soon!
  and yes ..... i know we have to be patient with these kind of things..... but being patient is not one of my stong points on things like this
i expected dutch stores had stock on the day of the release, but it seems that in europe the stock is not sent in advance (like in the US....) but AFTER the release so it takes a couple of weeks for the stock to get to europe....
That's why you don't find any reviews or video's on youtube on the mini 2 from users in europe yet i think.

2020-11-12
Use props
gfab71
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

BadBert Posted at 11-12 02:53
Dealing with sort of the same problem here....
I ordered from the DJI official store because the mini 2 that i wanted would take around 2 weeks before it would be in stock in the netherlands (fly more combo), so i ordered from DJI directly.
ordered on november 8 (and payment cleared a couple of minutes after the order)

Same here, my friend ...
DJI Mini 2 it's not in the stores here in Italy yet and I think it won't be there for at least another 2 weeks..
so i ordered quickly online..
Now my tracking is stuck from 2 days in the "Departed Facility in DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND" status and no more news since 2 days ago.
Hope to get some good news soon and to receive my shipment shortly...
2020-11-12
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

the normal package (so just the drone and remote) hit the stores late yesterday in netherlands.
ETA on the fly more combo is stil "within 2 weeks" according to those stores (mediamarkt and coolblue), so they expect the fly more combo at the end of next week or week after that.

But i wanted the fly more

If it has departed facility.... it is in the plane
So it will be scanned again when DHL in italy has it! I think you will receive your mini 2 within a day or 2!!

i hope to get it beginning of next week cant wait! I have seen almost every video on YT about it, and am convinced it is a super drone!

if i get it before the fly more combo hits the stores in the netherlands, i am OK with it otherwise i could have just waited and picked it up in person at the local MediaMarkt but the whole idea of ordering at DJI official store was getting it sooner with the 3 to 7 days delivery that is promised (don't think it will get here within that timeframe, but ok).
2020-11-12
Use props
gfab71
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

BadBert Posted at 11-12 03:44
the normal package (so just the drone and remote) hit the stores late yesterday in netherlands.
ETA on the fly more combo is stil "within 2 weeks" according to those stores (mediamarkt and coolblue), so they expect the fly more combo at the end of next week or week after that.

Here in Italy it has always been difficult to find the Fly more Combo packs, and this time, after buying my previous drones in a single package, I wanted to take the complete combo immediately.
So to avoid waiting 15-20 days for her to be in stores,
I ordered from the DJI store. Let's hope it gets there soon.
2020-11-12
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

exacly, it is the same here in the Netherlands, so i did exactly what you did for exacly the same reason
I think yours'll be there in a day or two
2020-11-12
Use props
gfab71
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

I hope so ...
the package departed on the 9th, but today it is the 12th
and the status is still blocked at 9 ... by plane I think at most
it takes 1 day or a maximum of 2 ...
it seems to me that it is taking a lot longer than it should, i hope it will arrive in a few days ...
2020-11-12
Use props
DerMudder
lvl.1

Germany

It's the same with me. Friday "sent" by DJI, on Monday picked up by DHL and since then the package is lying there waiting for further handling.
Transport to Hamburg, Germany.
2020-11-12
Use props
gfab71
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DerMudder Posted at 11-12 13:36
It's the same with me. Friday "sent" by DJI, on Monday picked up by DHL and since then the package is lying there waiting for further handling.

This morning the same.. always stuck on the date of departure, and 8 days have passed since my order was placed ...
I sincerely start to think that something has happened and to worry about my purchase..
I hope to hear some good news from DHL ...
2020-11-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

gfab71 Posted at 11-12 08:49
I hope so ...
the package departed on the 9th, but today it is the 12th
and the status is still blocked at 9 ... by plane I think at most

Due to a carrier issue, your order has been delayed at customs. We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and are working as quickly as possible to promptly resolve the issue. Your shipment will be cleared soon, and delivered shortly after. Thanks for your patience.
2020-11-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DerMudder Posted at 11-12 13:36
It's the same with me. Friday "sent" by DJI, on Monday picked up by DHL and since then the package is lying there waiting for further handling.

Due to a carrier issue, your order has been delayed at customs. We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and are working as quickly as possible to promptly resolve the issue. Your shipment will be cleared soon, and delivered shortly after. Thanks for your patience.
2020-11-12
Use props
gfab71
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Thank you..
Waiting ...
2020-11-12
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

gfab71 Posted at 11-12 23:03
Thank you..
Waiting ...

stock on the fly more combo arrived in all dutch stores this morning.....

so due to the "fast" work of DHL EXPRESS (not zo express...) it would have been faster for me to wait and just buy it in the store around the corner here....
According to 4 stores DJI did not provide the stores with an ETA on their stock, so they cant tell people when they would have it in the stores.... so people would order from DJI directly.
Don't know why this helps DJI, but that is the theory of one of the store managers (i know him personally)
2020-11-13
Use props
gfab71
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

now all we can do is wait patiently
2020-11-13
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

indeed, it is just annoying that expectations do not match reality....
and if they would communicate better and more open, it would be a lot better....

My order is now stuk at the sorting center for more than 2.5 days
2020-11-13
Use props
gfab71
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

BadBert Posted at 11-13 03:32
indeed, it is just annoying that expectations do not match reality....
and if they would communicate better and more open, it would be a lot better....

Absolutely..
Having made the order on November 5th I was hoping to be able to use the mini 2 already this week, in the meantime I have already sold the Mavic Mini.
But now I'm waiting longer than I should.
I hope that it will speed up and that I can receive my drone as early as Monday or Tuesday next week, and that it will not take another week before the package arrives ..
2020-11-13
Use props
gfab71
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Finally it's here!!

IMG_20201116_122242-1280.jpg
2020-11-16
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

Finally! Enjoy!!
2020-11-16
Use props
gfab71
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

I will !!
I hope that tomorrow or in the next few days it will be good weather... today it rains
2020-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules