500 1 2020-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aeroimaging
New
Flight distance : 4039 ft
United States

Hi
I crashed my Mavic Pro sent it out, got it back, Gimbal was busted.  I am having trouble connecting RC to Drone.  HELP!!
There is error with Gimbal being Disconnected, would that make it not connect?  How do I fix Gimbal error and connect RC to Drone

THANK you so much, I have spent so many hours.

Julia
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Julia, my apologies to know that you are having an error about the gimbal of your Mavic Pro and is having hard time connected the RC to the aircraft and thank you for reaching us out. May I know if you can provide a screenshot of the error you are receiving in regards with the gimbal error. Have you tried to calibrate the gimbal under the settings. Before doing the gimbal calibration connect the RC to the Aircraft first.
Before linking, please toggle the Control Mode switch to RC.
Connecting the Aircraft and RC using the DJI Go 4 app.
1. Connect the remote controller and the mobile device with a USB cable.
2. Power on the RC and the aircraft.
3. Launch DJI Go 4 app and enter camera and tap the three dots at the upper right hand corner of the screen.
4. Select "Remote Controller Settings" and tap "Linking Remote Controller"
5. Press the link button on the aircraft that is the button on the left side of the Control mode swith.
6. The app will display a notification indicating that the RC linking was successful.

If it didn't work, you can link the RC and Aircraft manually by pressing and holding the C1, C2 first then Record button and last is Shutter button from the RC. RC will beep quickly and display "Binding" on the screen then press the link button in the Aircraft.

Once the Aircraft is successfully linked to the RC you can now do the Gimbal Calibration by launching the DJI Go 4 app and tap the three dots on the upper right hand corner and select the Camere icon for the Gimbal settings. Then select "Auto Calibrate Gimbal" to perform gimbal calibration.

Please let me know the result so that we can further assist you. Thank you.
2020-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules