3346 5 2020-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

One of the features I was looking forward to was the Trimmed Download Function.

I had a couple of flights today using the Mini 2 and an Iphone 6s Plus the Video Cache is switched on in the Fly App and the firmware was updated and also the App today.

I can connect to the Aircraft fine to do the Download and I can download the full file.

If I try Trimmed download (which is the one I want) a message comes up saying.......... No Video Cache Trimmed Download Unavailable.

I was wondering if anyone else has this issue or even better has a fix

Thanks

Dennis
2020-11-9
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Has no one else tried this... to see if it works or if it is just me
2020-11-10
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well the good news is this seems to have started to Work now . All I did was go into the Fly App settings and turn off the Cache and turn it on again. I also increased it to 4 GB from 2 GB but I suspect this was not what made the difference

2020-11-10
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 11-10 06:01
Well the good news is this seems to have started to Work now . All I did was go into the Fly App settings and turn off the Cache and turn it on again. I also increased it to 4 GB from 2 GB but I suspect this was not what made the difference

Cool - thanks for sharing
2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Bigplumbs, I appreciate your inquiry and thank you for reaching us out. I'm glad that your concern about the trimmed download has been fixed. Just a little reminder below are the following situations that Trimmed Download is not supported.

You can see that in the manual under this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual+EN.pdf go to page 35.

I hope you find the information helpful. Always fly safe. Thank you for your support.

2020-11-10
Use props
dariodisanto
New

Italy

2020-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules