Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Customer service is HORRIBLE!
1351 6 2020-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_KSbrxdf3EPfi
lvl.1

Canada

I bought an FPV remote controller. I had a few questions about it and send them to customer service. It seems that they never verified what I was asking but immediately asked me to send it back to the repair center and that I was going to get a replacement.  I did this only to find out that their label is for the cheapest UPS service that takes 10 days to go from coast to coast (montreal,QC to California). When I realized this, i asked if the problem with my remote really required me to send the unit to be verified in California. Their answer was that the engineer said after consultation that my controller had no issue! They said this after they made me ship my remote!!! I asked to get it back asap just bu asking UPS to send back to shipper. They said that the logistic department was going to take care of this which they never did. Becky, from customer service kept telling me that a coupon for new remote was going to solve my issue in 3 days. After 12 days I didint get anything. THEY NEVER SENT ANYTHING!!! I lost a contract for their inneficacy. Now my remote is in California with no issues and their super slow service. I have no idea how long I will have to wait to get something (either my remote or a new one!). They DONT CARE IF YOU LOOSE TIME. THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS IN NORTH AMERICA. The day that some other company manages to have equally good products as DJI they are going to loose a big number of their clients for not addressing the customer service issue!

2020-11-9
Use props
djiuser_KSbrxdf3EPfi
lvl.1

Canada

2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you. I'll escalate your situation to our supervisor team to check and follow up. We will keep you updated, appreciate your patience.
2020-11-9
Use props
djiuser_KSbrxdf3EPfi
lvl.1

Canada

THE UPDATE OF THIS SITUATION IS EVEN WORST! After their logistic department not doing anything to send me back my package they asked to get a new controller which I did. GUESS what, their logistic department didnt do their job correctly and my package has been hold in customs in China  for more than 6 days! No one is taking any responsibility for this. I can not deal with DHL because it has to be DJI the one doing this since its their package sent in their country! Guess what, NADA, ZERO, NOTHING after 3 days exchanging email with the customer support nothing has happened!

I GIVE UP ON DJI I asked for a refund and now they penalize even more by having to wait until their useless logistic department retrieves a package in the Chinese customs.

YOU KNOW WHAT STAY AWAY from this company. Their products are great the rest is terrible!
2020-11-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_KSbrxdf3EPfi Posted at 11-19 06:55
THE UPDATE OF THIS SITUATION IS EVEN WORST! After their logistic department not doing anything to send me back my package they asked to get a new controller which I did. GUESS what, their logistic department didnt do their job correctly and my package has been hold in customs in China  for more than 6 days! No one is taking any responsibility for this. I can not deal with DHL because it has to be DJI the one doing this since its their package sent in their country! Guess what, NADA, ZERO, NOTHING after 3 days exchanging email with the customer support nothing has happened!

I GIVE UP ON DJI I asked for a refund and now they penalize even more by having to wait until their useless logistic department retrieves a package in the Chinese customs.

Sorry to hear about your frustration, our team is following up on your case, I'll help to escalate it again. We'll keep you updated via email soon.
2020-11-20
Use props
djiuser_KSbrxdf3EPfi
lvl.1

Canada

Thank you Natalia but it seems that they are not doing anything really.  I have requested a refund since they seem incapable to deliver or resolve an issue with the remote controller that didnt have any issues. The remote is still stuck at the customs in China after 7 days! This is unbelievable. They keep sending me messages to tell me to wait. I get penalized for their own mistakes. I cant have a refund because they want their own logistics team to retrieve their own package in their own country that seems stuck or lost in there. HOW IN THIS WORLD AM I TO BLAM FOR THIS? Why should I wait to get refunded ? Is this my issue or DJI's? I need to buy a new remote controller from some vendor in North America since DJI seems incapable of delivering or fixing issues from China.
I have lost an incredible amount of time in all this and DJI simply doesn't care. They pretend with their messages to care but reality is they dont care. Realyy hey should take a huge crash course of customer support in companies like Apple or Sonnos or many other that really work well.  Its really very sad to see a company with such great products and so bad and poor customer service.
2020-11-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_KSbrxdf3EPfi Posted at 11-20 06:07
Thank you Natalia but it seems that they are not doing anything really.  I have requested a refund since they seem incapable to deliver or resolve an issue with the remote controller that didnt have any issues. The remote is still stuck at the customs in China after 7 days! This is unbelievable. They keep sending me messages to tell me to wait. I get penalized for their own mistakes. I cant have a refund because they want their own logistics team to retrieve their own package in their own country that seems stuck or lost in there. HOW IN THIS WORLD AM I TO BLAM FOR THIS? Why should I wait to get refunded ? Is this my issue or DJI's? I need to buy a new remote controller from some vendor in North America since DJI seems incapable of delivering or fixing issues from China.
I have lost an incredible amount of time in all this and DJI simply doesn't care. They pretend with their messages to care but reality is they dont care. Realyy hey should take a huge crash course of customer support in companies like Apple or Sonnos or many other that really work well.  Its really very sad to see a company with such great products and so bad and poor customer service.

I fully understand how you are feeling, your case has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up.
2020-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules