Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anyone know how to turn off mirror in Pocket 2?
6472 9 2020-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zhang007
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7470446 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Anyone know how to turn off thte mirroring in Pocket 2 itself?

I cannot find the way to turn it off except connect to mobile phone.

2020-11-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

What do you mean with mirroring?
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there zhang007. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Can you please tell us more about the said issue on your DJI Pocket 2 for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2020-11-10
Use props
zhang007
lvl.3
  • >>>
Singapore

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-10 19:21
Hello there zhang007. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Can you please tell us more about the said issue on your DJI Pocket 2 for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.

Hi, I discover the pocket 2 will auto mirroring the picture once I took a selfie.

Scenario 1: Pocket 2 connect with mobile phone - the user can have the control of the mirroring and the pocket 2 will not auto Mirror once I press the button for continuous 3 time.

Scenario 2: Pocket only - the user have not control the mirroring and the mirroring will automatically done once I press the button for continue 3 time

2020-11-11
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Its only available on the Mimo app
2020-11-12
Use props
zhang007
lvl.3
  • >>>
Singapore

Psoon Posted at 11-12 18:51
Its only available on the Mimo app

I don't see the logic and effectiveness for having pocket 2 and mobile phones in both hand to remove the mirroring effect when I need doing selfie.
2020-11-13
Use props
djiuser_WBjmoC1bZRUA
New
India

This needs to be fixed....there should be a option in pocket 2 itself to turn off mirroring
2020-12-20
Use props
djiuser_JZvNqKI1aQ34
New

Brazil

Hi I had the same problem. And talked to April from DJI.  Se told me the only you ca mirror the image manually is when you have the Wi-Fi module connected.  I asked if the could make it available so that we don’t have to buy the module just to have this option.  
That said that they would check if my suggestion was possible.
2021-4-11
Use props
FTrindade
lvl.2
Flight distance : 395456 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

djiuser_JZvNqKI1aQ34 Posted at 4-11 17:44
Hi I had the same problem. And talked to April from DJI.  Se told me the only you ca mirror the image manually is when you have the Wi-Fi module connected.  I asked if the could make it available so that we don’t have to buy the module just to have this option.  
That said that they would check if my suggestion was possible.

Gee that answer is just stupid...
"If it is possible"?????
Are they joking?

Why the hell are the images mirrowred should be the first concern!
I just bought DJI Pocket 2 and it has the same issue. I donwloaded the images to the PC directly and now I will have to edit every one of them just to placet them correctly.
WHAT A WASTE OF TIME

2021-4-12
Use props
northaal
lvl.4
United Kingdom

This has been discussed twice before on this forum. If you search below for “mirroring problem” you will find the solution.
2021-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules