fpv controller not charging
7032 13 2020-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6dc01c78
lvl.1

United States

Just got my dji fpv system today tried to charge the controller.But just the two first lights blink and never goes higher.
Been on charger for over 3 hrs.
2020-11-9
Use props
Frasson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 458199 ft
Brazil

did you try to change the usb cable or the usb charger?
2020-11-10
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

Are you plugging the USB cord into a PC's usb port?  I found plugging the USB into a phone wall charger works better.
2020-11-10
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

My first charge took over 20 hours via a computer USB port. It's a big battery, use the highest power output wall charger you got.
2020-11-11
Use props
fans7b152474
New

United States

Mine is doing the exact same thing.  Won’t charge.
2020-11-25
Use props
Roham
lvl.1

United States

Does anyone have any updates on this?  I just got my controller and doing the same thing - just blinking first 2 lights even though it’s been sitting charging for the last 5 hours.  I’ll give it overnight to see what happens.
2021-2-23
Use props
Max Bourdages
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Roham Posted at 2-23 23:14
Does anyone have any updates on this?  I just got my controller and doing the same thing - just blinking first 2 lights even though it’s been sitting charging for the last 5 hours.  I’ll give it overnight to see what happens.

If it blink it will charge , thats take a longgg longgg time to charge. 24hours for me
2021-2-27
Use props
fansf858a134
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167474 ft
United States

Mine won’t take charge no matter what I do. I’ve tried different cords, wall adapters, quick charger. Nothing happens!
2022-8-31
Use props
fans5ad140ae
New

United Kingdom

I’ve got the same issue with the motion controller. I’ve ordered 2 of them now and neither of them will charge no matter how many cables and chargers I try. Very frustrating as I can’t fly my new drone
2022-9-2
Use props
migostudios
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3013307 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Using a USB-A to USB-C cable will solve this problem
USB-C to USB-C will not charge those controllers!...
Please tell me if it solved the problem cause with me, it worked fine... also others on this forum had the same issue and it solved...
2022-9-2
Use props
djiuser_VvwVxOKmjgdA
New

United States

migostudios Posted at 9-2 17:36
Please tell me if it solved the problem cause with me, it worked fine... also others on this forum had the same issue and it solved...

Having the same issues charging my motion controller. Plugged into USB-C in the wall or in a computer will not charge the controller.

Switching to a USB-C to USB-A cord and connecting to a computer allowed it to charge finally.

Is this expected behavior and I just missed it in the documentation?
2022-9-12
Use props
migostudios
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3013307 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

djiuser_VvwVxOKmjgdA Posted at 9-12 15:22
Having the same issues charging my motion controller. Plugged into USB-C in the wall or in a computer will not charge the controller.

Switching to a USB-C to USB-A cord and connecting to a computer allowed it to charge finally.

Don´t know if it comes up in the manual.... I just googled it and found people were solving this using using this type of cable...  

Don´t understand why DJI would make something like this to happen....
2022-9-16
Use props
Canfrt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 458868 ft
Turkey

migostudios Posted at 2022-9-2 17:36

This is ridiculously solved my issue
2-11 01:38
Use props
Canfrt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 458868 ft
Turkey

migostudios Posted at 2022-9-2 17:36

This has ridiculously solved my issue
2-11 01:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules