9400 12 2020-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Debugger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4865846 ft
  • >>>
Greece

A friend of mine wants to buy my Mavic Mini (I'll order Mini 2) but I don't know if there is a process which we have to follow to unlink my Mini from my account (deactivate it maybe) and link it to his account.

What about Care Refresh (still valid) and Care Refresh+ I got 2 weeks ago? Can they be transferd to the name of the new owner?
Did anybody do that before?

Thanks

2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Debugger. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared. The new owner of the said DJI drone can register a DJI account or use his own DJI account to use with the said drone. The warranty and DJI Care Refresh is bound to the drone, not the user. Thank you.
2020-11-10
Use props
Debugger
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-10 01:16
Hello there Debugger. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared. The new owner of the said DJI drone can register a DJI account or use his own DJI account to use with the said drone. The warranty and DJI Care Refresh is bound to the drone, not the user. Thank you.

Thanks for the quick response.
2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Debugger Posted at 11-10 01:55
Thanks for the quick response.

Hi there Debugger. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you.
2020-11-15
Use props
Scarves UP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

If you want to change the icon, i think thats not possible.
2020-11-17
Use props
Durlano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90453 ft
North Macedonia

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-10 01:16

Dear Moderator,

To be more clear, previous owner doesn't need to do anything, the new owner creates DJI account or uses existing and that adds a new drone to his account?
2020-11-18
Use props
Scarves UP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

Durlano Posted at 11-18 23:37
Dear Moderator,

To be more clear, previous owner doesn't need to do anything, the new owner creates DJI account or uses existing and that adds a new drone to his account?

No, just link RC with AC.
2020-11-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Durlano. Thank you for reaching out and for these inquiry. Yes the new DJI owner needs to create a DJI Account or use his or her DJI account for the new owner to be able to use the said DJI Drone. Thank you.
2020-11-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Give him the drone and take his money - thats it!
2020-11-22
Use props
Debugger
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

A J Posted at 11-22 23:14
Give him the drone and take his money - thats it!

Yes, it sounds simple, but  what about the case of an accident? According to the S/N of the drone, who will be matched as the owner of the drone if it found crashed in a broken car's windshield for example?
That's why I open this topic in first place.
2020-11-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Debugger Posted at 11-23 01:28
Yes, it sounds simple, but  what about the case of an accident? According to the S/N of the drone, who will be matched as the owner of the drone if it found crashed in a broken car's windshield for example?

As long as you can prove that it has been sold (docs on Ebay etc) and the flight records will be attached to buyers device. I've sold ten DJI drones with no come back on me.
2020-11-23
Use props
djiuser_NhoQXMGrLPZC
New
Flight distance : 35157 ft

United Kingdom

Debugger Posted at 2020-11-23 01:28

Hi i recently bought an air 2 with a broken controller.
It wont let me pair to the new controller as it says
"Aircraft bound to another account. Change account and try again(53268)
Does anybody know how i Change this so the SN is registered to my DJI FLY account and not the old owner.
Ive phoned dji and emailed the support with copy of purchase. They just tell me to redo the binding process.
Which is very annoying because I already know it doesn't work or i wouldn't have contacted them in the first place.
Please can anybody help
2021-7-12
Use props
djiuser_NhoQXMGrLPZC
New
Flight distance : 35157 ft

United Kingdom

Debugger Posted at 2020-11-23 01:28

Hi i recently bought an air 2 with a broken controller.
It wont let me pair to the new controller as it says
"Aircraft bound to another account. Change account and try again(53268)
Does anybody know how i Change this so the SN is registered to my DJI FLY account and not the old owner.
Ive phoned dji and emailed the support with copy of purchase. They just tell me to redo the binding process.
Which is very annoying because I already know it doesn't work or i wouldn't have contacted them in the first place.
Please can anybody help
2021-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules