Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ENGINEERS BOOMERANG CODE FOR SDK REQUEST
1170 10 2020-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

With this post i make a OFFICIAL REQUEST TO DJI software engineers to share the BOOMERANG'S sourcecode or add it on the official SDK for mavic mini 1 support , if you want just add it on the official sdk on send to me by private , so we can add over someone of the third party applications without make you make effort to include it on the official DJIFLY application ... All the Mavic Mini community thinks same about we have right to enjoy this quickshot too as the rest of the ALL DJI drones have ....

2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there.  Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information and your valued insights with regards to this matter for the DJI Mavic Mini. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Mavic Mini updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.
2020-11-10
Use props
Cients
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-10 19:33
Hello there.  Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information and your valued insights with regards to this matter for the DJI Mavic Mini. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Mavic Mini updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.

2020-11-13
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

You are not heading in the right direction by talking about 'your rights'. You have none.
2020-11-13
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Spain

Well, thanks to a disassembly YouTube vídeo incoming From a skilly polish guy(thanks for it) we know that the camera Module is the same, so we Can confirm that they are not enabling 4K , raw, panoramas and Boomerang just because THEY DONT WANT, even normal quickshots have the double of meter to go away, like we thought they just do not care for new features for us... Ok my opinion Mini 2 is a simple scam,different motors with similar behaviour, New quickshot and 4k disabled for mini1 and occusync Module...
2020-11-23
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230 ft
Canada

Geebax Posted at 11-13 14:46
You are not heading in the right direction by talking about 'your rights'. You have none.

...indeed...well said.
2020-11-23
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230 ft
Canada

djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf Posted at 11-23 04:41
Well, thanks to a disassembly YouTube vídeo incoming From a skilly polish guy(thanks for it) we know that the camera Module is the same, so we Can confirm that they are not enabling 4K , raw, panoramas and Boomerang just because THEY DONT WANT, even normal quickshots have the double of meter to go away, like we thought they just do not care for new features for us... Ok my opinion Mini 2 is a simple scam,different motors with similar behaviour, New quickshot and 4k disabled for mini1 and occusync Module...

Agreed but we don't really have rights.

DJI is a "money-machine"

But we sure can be disgusted by their practices.
2020-11-23
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Spain

It's not a rights issue, it's a support issue, and it's understable if hardware is not able to make it ... but the 90% of the new Mini2 features are software disabled for Mini1,i am refering to enhanced image process,x2 zoom, panoramas,boomerang quick shot and extra meter for quick shots.

I even think that we can transform a Mini1 on Mini2 when new spare parts go out on the market (new motors, new comms module) , camera is same ic part .

For DJI profit , I hope that any other competitor is not getting ready a Mini version because several number of customers is going to switch for sure
2020-11-24
Use props
SublimeQuad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30348 ft
United States

djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf Posted at 11-23 04:41

How about posting the link please - several searched did not turn this up.

2020-11-24
Use props
Porktree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

LOL - when did Rudy Giuliani start posting here.
2020-11-24
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Spain

After you shave your beard , so never
2020-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules