Germany

2020-11-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice comparison.  Thanks for sharing.
2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi CarpeYT, I appreciate the video you have shared showing the comparison between the Osmo Pocket and the Pocket 2 and thank you for reaching us out. This is a great video to show the difference between the two. Keep up the good work! Thank you for your support.
2020-11-10
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent comparison
2020-11-10
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Good one.  Never mind the picture, listen to the ambient sound - so three-dimensional!
2020-11-10
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

With the Pocket 2 did you have noise reduction switched on?
I ask because there was more roll off of the higher frequencies than with the Osmo Pocket that seemed more accurate for a higher frequency response which was surprising compared to other videos I've been listening to. Either that or it was the side back rejection response of the mic configuration.
Ray.
2020-11-10
Use props
CarpeYT
lvl.2
Germany

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 11-10 23:08
With the Pocket 2 did you have noise reduction switched on?
I ask because there was more roll off of the higher frequencies than with the Osmo Pocket that seemed more accurate for a higher frequency response which was surprising compared to other videos I've been listening to. Either that or it was the side back rejection response of the mic configuration.
Ray.

I guess yes, it was on. I used full auto settings. Never changed anything. Just out of the box. Only 4k 60 i set.

Btw...thnks for the kind replies here @all
2020-11-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very good.
In the first shot the P1 was out of focus
2020-11-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, I subscribed to your channel via 2 channels .
Mine are http://www.youtube.com/c/tricksandtipsnl
http://www.youtube.com/c/PeterMontfrooij
2020-11-11
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

CarpeYT Posted at 11-11 00:08
I guess yes, it was on. I used full auto settings. Never changed anything. Just out of the box. Only 4k 60 i set.

Btw...thnks for the kind replies here @all

Hi.
Sorry, I wasn't being critical but more concerned on the settings as the sound quality is of importance to me as a portable sound as well as video recording device.
It did a much better job of wind noise cancelling then in that instance if the only setback is a drop in the higher frequency response. So I see that as a win. Thank you for the additional information. It is most helpful and means my monitoring system and my ears have both not packed up yet.

Ray.
2020-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules