12Next >
4215 47 2020-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WhitePixels
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8094 ft
United Kingdom

I purchased the Mini 2 last week on release day and was suprised to see that it is being shipped from China...still in transit today (I'm based in the UK). Hasn't DJI got any stock or a warehouse in the UK? Shouldn't they have built up stock levels before making the announcement?

Has anyone else got the same issue?

Thanks
Craig M.
2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. May we kindly ask for your order number, please? We'll help you check for the status. We sincerely apologize for the long shipping time it is because aside from we follow a first come first serve basis, we also vary on the availability of the items to our warehouses and we are currently experiencing a huge number of orders globally for the same item. Rest assured that we are doing our best to accommodate all your needs.

Furthermore and with regards to where the products are being shipped from, it really depends on the warehouse near you. If your order is not available in the nearest warehouse, what's gonna happen is that your order will be checked on the next warehouse. Please be guided that we cannot assure the specific warehouse to where it will be shipped out.

Thank you for your patience.
2020-11-10
Use props
WhitePixels
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi

My order number is 0440725898584

Thanks
2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

WhitePixels Posted at 11-10 10:01
Hi

My order number is 0440725898584

Thanks, Craig. Please check your inbox.
2020-11-10
Use props
djiuser_5Ja6L4fTVJ5p
New

United Kingdom

Hi, I seem to be having the same delays. It's been in transit since the 30th, I would of thought these items would be flown over?

If you could check my order and update that would be appreciated - 0448028250809

Dec
2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_5Ja6L4fTVJ5p Posted at 11-10 14:06
Hi, I seem to be having the same delays. It's been in transit since the 30th, I would of thought these items would be flown over?

If you could check my order and update that would be appreciated - 0448028250809

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. As per check, the tracking information of your order has been updated, it Arrived at UK already, hope you will receive it soon. I'll also help to keep an eye on it, should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-11-10
Use props
djiuser_lMqn0DodS1Xn
New

United Kingdom

Hi Craig, I'm in the UK and I too ordered it on release day and have exactly the same problem as you. I too was surprised it was coming all the way from China and if I had known I wouldn't have ordered it directly from DJI. My DHL tracking also says it's still in China and hasn't updated since the 5th of November. Contacted DJI support on several occasions who have been absolutely useless.
2020-11-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_lMqn0DodS1Xn Posted at 11-11 03:46
Hi Craig, I'm in the UK and I too ordered it on release day and have exactly the same problem as you. I too was surprised it was coming all the way from China and if I had known I wouldn't have ordered it directly from DJI. My DHL tracking also says it's still in China and hasn't updated since the 5th of November. Contacted DJI support on several occasions who have been absolutely useless.

We are deeply sorry for the waiting, we understand your feeling on this matter. We are now confirming the status of your parcel with the logistics department, once we receive a reply, we will keep you updated.
2020-11-11
Use props
djiuser_lMqn0DodS1Xn
New

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 11-11 05:38
We are deeply sorry for the waiting, we understand your feeling on this matter. We are now confirming the status of your parcel with the logistics department, once we receive a reply, we will keep you updated.

Any update?
2020-11-11
Use props
djiuser_akoO0e9hoTmk
New

Spain

Hi, I am facing the same problem. I ordered the Mini 2 te day of the release, and the last status of DHL is "Departed Facility in DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND", occurring the 9 Nov.
Any updates?
2020-11-11
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

i also thought DJI had warehouses in different locations around the world.....
but it seems the stock for the mini 2 is not yet there....

I ordered from the DJI official store because the mini 2 that i wanted would take around 2 weeks before it would be in stock in the netherlands (fly more combo), so i ordered from DJI directly.
ordered on november 8
DJI promised 3 to 7 work days delevery time to the netherlands using DHL express

Hope it gets here soon!
2020-11-12
Use props
WhitePixels
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I've had an update on my order - it arrived in East Midlands (I assume it's the airport) yesterday and has now left there, it's been to Leeds and it's now out for delivery! Hope that's today!!
2020-11-12
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

djiuser_akoO0e9hoTmk Posted at 11-11 23:16
Hi, I am facing the same problem. I ordered the Mini 2 te day of the release, and the last status of DHL is "Departed Facility in DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND", occurring the 9 Nov.
Any updates?

Normally this indicates that it has gone on the plane to your country
So if everything goes well, you'll receive it within a couple of days
2020-11-12
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

WhitePixels Posted at 11-12 03:28
I've had an update on my order - it arrived in East Midlands (I assume it's the airport) yesterday and has now left there, it's been to Leeds and it's now out for delivery! Hope that's today!!

Cool, seems like DJI will get it to you within the 7 working days they promise when you order
hope that mine gets here also within that timeframe....

for now, mine is "stuck" at the airport in china for 1.5 days now
i know.... i am impatient
2020-11-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

I am sincerely sorry, I haven't received the latest news from the proper team, I had urged them again to provide the feedback. I will get back to you right away if there is any feedback.
2020-11-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_akoO0e9hoTmk Posted at 11-11 23:16
Any updates?

Hi, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please provide your order number to me so I can check with the proper team?
2020-11-12
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

Mine is now "stuck" at this for over 1.5 days now:
Processed at the sorting center
Normally that means it is at the airport and leaves that (to get to the status "departed facility") with the plane to my country within hours.... not this time
ordernr: 0312987801035
hope it "moves on" soon ;)
2020-11-12
Use props
WhitePixels
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Update: Mine has just arrived at 2pm today. Unpacked and on charge! Good luck everyone else in yours arriving promptly!
2020-11-12
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

awsome! That is pretty fast after arriving in your country

here: the wait continues
i want my mini 2
Lol
2020-11-12
Use props
WhitePixels
lvl.2
United Kingdom

But I cannot log into my account on the DJI Fly app now! So still no flying!
When I registered I linked my Google account but there is no same option in the app and my normal credentials are failing. Plus, the reset password link in the app doesn't work!
2020-11-12
Use props
djiuser_JxPZlvyBDtti
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, I also ordered on launch day and tracking shows last update on 5th November advising it had left facility in China. Any help would be appreciated.
2020-11-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

BadBert Posted at 11-12 04:33
Mine is now "stuck" at this for over 1.5 days now:
Processed at the sorting center
Normally that means it is at the airport and leaves that (to get to the status "departed facility") with the plane to my country within hours.... not this time

Thank you for providing us your order number. We'll forward this to the designated team for urgent feedback and assistance. Thank you for your patience.
2020-11-12
Use props
djiuser_JxPZlvyBDtti
lvl.1

United Kingdom

djiuser_JxPZlvyBDtti Posted at 11-12 08:47
Hi, I also ordered on launch day and tracking shows last update on 5th November advising it had left facility in China. Any help would be appreciated.

My order number is 0440365898494
2020-11-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_JxPZlvyBDtti Posted at 11-12 09:06
My order number is 0440365898494

Hi, there. I have sent you a personal message. Please check your inbox. Thank you.
2020-11-12
Use props
djiuser_JxPZlvyBDtti
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 11-12 10:05
Hi, there. I have sent you a personal message. Please check your inbox. Thank you.

Sorry daft question, where is my inbox? I haven’t received any emails.
2020-11-12
Use props
djiuser_JxPZlvyBDtti
lvl.1

United Kingdom

djiuser_JxPZlvyBDtti Posted at 11-12 11:07
Sorry daft question, where is my inbox? I haven’t received any emails.

Ignore last message, was using phone.
2020-11-12
Use props
djiuser_lMqn0DodS1Xn
New

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 11-12 04:19
I am sincerely sorry, I haven't received the latest news from the proper team, I had urged them again to provide the feedback. I will get back to you right away if there is any feedback.

Still no update?
2020-11-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi there, the tracking information has been updtaed, the parcel Departed Facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK, please check it, hope you will receive it soon, thanks.
2020-11-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_JxPZlvyBDtti Posted at 11-12 11:15
Ignore last message, was using phone.

Hi there, as per check, the tracking information has been updated " Processed at EAST MIDLANDS - UK", please check it. Hope you will receive it soon.
2020-11-12
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 11-12 08:57
Thank you for providing us your order number. We'll forward this to the designated team for urgent feedback and assistance. Thank you for your patience.

still no change....
i don't understand why it would sit at the distribution center for 2.5 days...?
2020-11-12
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand damn, the fly more combo just hit stores in the netherlands..... pffff
Thought ordering at dji would be faster, but noooooo
can't cancel my order and get a refund now i suppose? really thought the mini 2 would ship from within the EU, but only after the tracking link was llive, i could see it would come from china
would have been nice if DJI had mentioned this in the shop while ordering!
if i had waited a week, i would have been able to go to the store around the corner and picking it up faster than ordering it from dji will seem to be
2020-11-12
Use props
Tony_walle
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 11-11 05:38
We are deeply sorry for the waiting, we understand your feeling on this matter. We are now confirming the status of your parcel with the logistics department, once we receive a reply, we will keep you updated.

my order number is         0399168578500
2020-11-13
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

for me status just updated to: "Departure from the sorting center"Dont know if it has to go to another sorting centre.... or this means it is in the plane now....

so hope i get it in a couple of days

2020-11-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Tony_walle Posted at 11-13 00:29
my order number is         0399168578500

I have sent you a personal message. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help.
2020-11-13
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

And still no update....
Why is dhl working so slow?
This is not normal, even in corona times.....

Status still shows: left sorting facility

Normally the day after it shows up in the country of destination....
2020-11-14
Use props
fans057f643f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54820 ft
United Kingdom

Yes. same as you I am kicking myself that I didn't order from somewhere Like Jessops that would have delivered next day. I assumed lie you that DJI had stock in the Uk and was disappointed that this was not the case. My tracking says it departed the facility in Dongguan on 9th Nov but there has been no update since and I cannot find a way to check if it has gone missing or not (I've previously had packages get lost in distribution centres). Craig, does your tracking say the same? Presumably they are part of the same batch.  I guess you live and learn. More information would be helpful and would put our minds at ease. It is a lot of money to go form my bank account without reassurance that something is happening. Steve S
2020-11-15
Use props
fans057f643f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54820 ft
United Kingdom

Dear DJI,
Please check my order too. Ordered 4th Nov. Not arrived 15th Nov
Order number:   0449708548530

Thank you
2020-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans057f643f Posted at 11-15 06:06
Dear DJI,
Please check my order too. Ordered 4th Nov. Not arrived 15th Nov
Order number:   0449708548530

Hi there, DJI Diana has replied to your post here:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
Due to a carrier issue, your order has been delayed at customs. We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and are working as quickly as possible to promptly resolve the issue. Your shipment will be cleared soon and delivered shortly after. Thanks for your patience.
2020-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

BadBert Posted at 11-14 23:50
And still no update....
Why is dhl working so slow?
This is not normal, even in corona times.....

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Due to a carrier issue, your order has been delayed at customs. We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and are working as quickly as possible to promptly resolve the issue. Your shipment will be cleared soon and delivered shortly after.
If there is any update, we'll keep you updated. Thanks.
2020-11-15
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-15 19:30
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Due to a carrier issue, your order has been delayed at customs. We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and are working as quickly as possible to promptly resolve the issue. Your shipment will be cleared soon and delivered shortly after.
If there is any update, we'll keep you updated. Thanks.

that's the standard response these days???
Where is my drone?
Is it still in china?

2 to 5 working days are over.... still no drone...
What is the estimated time of delivery now???

i am sorry, but i am never going to order from DJI directly again.....
first the drone is shipped from chine without any info
and now shipping is WAY slower than promised (an indication of 2 to 5 workdays means it will arrive after MAX 5 working days..... )

Next time i am going to give my local store some revenue and buy from them, it will cost ME the same....

i am NOT amused to say the least....
2020-11-15
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules