Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
care refresh shipping charges
1570 4 2020-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex roussounis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 189219 ft
Cyprus

HI,
I had an accident with my Mavic air 2 which required replacement under the care refresh service agreement.
The drone was bought from the Cyprus dealership along with the care refresh service agreement, and this is where I returned the drone.
I was informed that the drone would be sent to NL for repairs, over 5 weeks later I was informed by the Dealership that my drone was ready to collect and  I would have to pay 149 Euro (79 for the replacement and the rest for shipping).
I was informed that the shipping costs were my responsibility, my agreement states under Clause 111 para 1) that DJI pays the two way shipping.

Please could you clarify?  surely the shipping is covered by the agreement.

Kind regards
Alex

2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Alex, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. If the dealer has sent your drone to the DJI official repair center, there should be a case number created for your dealer, that start with "CAS-", could you let us know the case number so we can help to check it. Thanks.
2020-11-10
Use props
alex roussounis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 189219 ft
Cyprus

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-10 22:55
Hi Alex, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. If the dealer has sent your drone to the DJI official repair center, there should be a case number created for your dealer, that start with "CAS-", could you let us know the case number so we can help to check it. Thanks.

Hi, my service agreement number is C04DB59A92B31C2A  and the aircraft serial number is 3N3BH6200201S5.
I was not provided any case number by DJI Cyprus not even a reciept.
2020-11-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

alex roussounis Posted at 11-11 05:19
Hi, my service agreement number is C04DB59A92B31C2A  and the aircraft serial number is 3N3BH6200201S5.

Thank you for providing the info, I will try to check your case with the proper team and will keep you updated.
2020-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

alex roussounis Posted at 11-11 05:19

Hi Alex, could you please provide the specific case number and the screenshot of the invoice to us to double check? We look forward to hearing back from you.
2020-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules