Care Refresh - my drone replacement is lost
690 8 2020-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomekM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 348566 ft
United States

I crashed my Mavic 2 Pro in September and since I have the "refresh” option I sent it for replacement. Everything was going well and fast until I received an email with tracking number telling me my replacement drone has shipped. This was a month ago and the tracking number keeps showing that the package was never picked up from the warehouse. I called DJI about 5 times already. The only answer I get is they are investigating !!!
Does anyone has an idea how to escalate this? My repeated requests to talk with a supervisor are ending on an empty promises of getting a call back. It NEVER happened.

Tomas
90C8AD6F-BC41-46B5-877F-75AC87BA94E5.jpeg
2020-11-10
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

Hungary

You post in wrong section! This is DJI SPark forum.
2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Tomas. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience that may have caused. We’ve increased our efforts to ensure this is being handled by the designated team. We'll notify you the soonest time possible once the update is available. Thank you for your patience.
2020-11-10
Use props
TomekM
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-10 11:15
Hi, Tomas. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience that may have caused. We’ve increased our efforts to ensure this is being handled by the designated team. We'll notify you the soonest time possible once the update is available. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for getting involved in this. I’m really hoping your intervention will help as I’m leaving on 11/22 and was planning to have my drone with me. In case it helps here is my case number CAS-5178734-V0S1J9
2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

TomekM Posted at 11-10 12:34
Thank you for getting involved in this. I’m really hoping your intervention will help as I’m leaving on 11/22 and was planning to have my drone with me. In case it helps here is my case number CAS-5178734-V0S1J9

Got it. Thank you for your patience, Tomas.  This was formally followed up with one of our colleagues with the designated team to further assist.
2020-11-10
Use props
TomekM
lvl.2
United States

My struggles with DJI Refresh continues...another call to support with no resolution. The issue continues to be investigated.
I receive the email from supervisor (Novel) telling me I'll be receiving a phone call from him the next day. I answered every phone call (including all spams) I received that day but NONE of them was the supervisor who promised the follow up (his email attached).Funny enough (not really) DJI sends me the surveys to rate their service - I think I better don't do that :-(

So I do understand we are all facing difficult times and things may be taking longer than usual, however, in this case I did receive a tracking number which NEVER became an active UPS tracking number. For whatever reason, something happened and it is stuck. All aside this was a "care refresh", hence I was expecting replacement of the drone send to me - not a fix a new drone replacement. It's been over a month and NOTHING happen. I know DJI needs to investigate the problem but from the customer perspective I do not need to be a part of this. Why don't somone at DJI takes control of this case, send me the replacement drone (refresh), and keeps investigating. Why as a customer I have to wait for the investigation to be completed. This makes no sense. It is apparent the drone NEVER started the back journey to me so it is not a matter of lost package, it must be something else.

I really want to be patiant and supportive but this case it is really destroying my image about DJI. I was always proud of using DJI drones and other tools but this is difficult to swollow.

Regards, Tomas

2020-11-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

TomekM Posted at 11-12 11:14
My struggles with DJI Refresh continues...another call to support with no resolution. The issue continues to be investigated.
I receive the email from supervisor (Novel) telling me I'll be receiving a phone call from him the next day. I answered every phone call (including all spams) I received that day but NONE of them was the supervisor who promised the follow up (his email attached).Funny enough (not really) DJI sends me the surveys to rate their service - I think I better don't do that :-(

I'm terribly sorry for that case happened, Tomas. I fully understand your situation, I'll help to escalate it again. If there is an update, I'll keep you updated.
2020-11-12
Use props
TomekM
lvl.2
United States

Success!!! My drone arrived just few days before I leave for the trip. Yes!!!
I'd like to thank all (DJI Diana and others) who help in escalating this issue. I really appreciate this and I'm looking forward for flying again.
2020-11-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

TomekM Posted at 11-19 08:16
Success!!! My drone arrived just few days before I leave for the trip. Yes!!!
I'd like to thank all (DJI Diana and others) who help in escalating this issue. I really appreciate this and I'm looking forward for flying again.
[view_image]

Thanks for the update, glad to know that you have received the drone, hope you have a nice day.
Happy flying.
2020-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules