Mavic 2 zoom powered itself on in the case
976 3 2020-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cioffij
lvl.2

United States

My Mavic 2 Zoom just powered on all by itself in the case. The case sits near me in my office and I heard the sound.  I opened the case and it was powered up.  This is very bad.

The case cover does not touch the power button.  I think it's been a fewe days since I charged the battery that was in it.  I'm not sure how many days.  It was fully charged.  I am wondering if there is a bug in the discharge logic of the battery and that somehow the battery told the drone to power up?

Has anyone else seen this?  This is very concerning.  I worry that the unit could overheat in the case if it powered up.

What will happen if it stays on until the battery discharges?  Will it power off?

This needs to be investigated.

2020-11-10
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wonder if it is being hacked by someone in china..
2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi cioffij, sorry for that case happened. Please send us an email to support@dji.com, provide us with the serial number and photos of your battery, we'll help to check and provide further assistance. Thanks.
2020-11-10
Use props
jimsons
lvl.1

Pakistan

Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines ... power adapter kigurumi shop. ... the Vision Systems to locate itself, stabilize, and navigate between obstacles. ... altitude, unless the current altitude is less than 2 m, in which case the aircraft ...
https://kigurumistore.com.pl/zwierzeta-kigurumi
2020-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules