Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
grainy photos with Phantom 4
577 5 2020-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChristineL
lvl.2
United States

My photos are coming out very grainy when using my Phantom 4, anyone else have this issue?
2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there ChristineL, I appreciate your inquiry and thank you for reaching us out. My apologies this has caused you. Would you be able to provide a sample photos that shows grainy when taking pictures from your Phantom 4 so that we can check it further. I will appreciate your response. Thank you.  
2020-11-10
Use props
ChristineL
lvl.2
United States

sure, here you go!  any help is appreciated!  you can see the red grain in the left of this photo....as well as in the shadow portion of the back of the house.
2020-11-10
Use props
ChristineL
lvl.2
United States

here is another....check the shade around the trees you will see the grain. thanks!
2020-11-10
Use props
ChristineL
lvl.2
United States

and I just took this one a little bit ago....
2020-11-10
Use props
ChristineL
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-10 10:05
Hi there ChristineL, I appreciate your inquiry and thank you for reaching us out. My apologies this has caused you. Would you be able to provide a sample photos that shows grainy when taking pictures from your Phantom 4 so that we can check it further. I will appreciate your response. Thank you.

Hello, I uploaded a few pics, wondering if you received them? Thanks!
2020-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules