Mavic mini 2 FN button
2931 7 2020-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_w8XGleICCCeF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 386198 ft

United Kingdom

So I'm use to be able to customise the FN button on my old air and pro. On the new new fly app there are options to customise the FN button for a one press & double press option however all I can select for both is recenter gimbal with no other apparent options.  I missing something?
2020-11-10
Use props
djiuser_Xz9F2Ij6qbLO
New

Germany

Same here. The configuration doesn't give me any possibity other than allign gimbal using the mini 2
2020-11-12
Use props
djiuser_dQeeyc4e55hM
New

Sweden

Same behaviour for me on the new dji mini 2, only choice is to level gimbal on both press and double press. Android Phone.
2020-11-12
Use props
djiuser_t7CFMF5Ktd0f
New

United States

same issue, only able to select recenter gimbal for both. Using android phone.
2020-11-12
Use props
djiuser_NMEGPFEC1Ic8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9616 ft
United States

Same here but giving them a chancer to implement fixes. Lots of upgrades over the MINI are big gains. Ocusynch, abiity to shoot raw and JPGs, etc. are big reason I waited to get the drone. I just started flying and learning how it works but thus far no complaints. The more powerful motors and ocusynch will help minimize the fly aways the regular MINI owners experienced.
2020-11-28
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Last I knew only re-center Gimbal for Android Devices. iPhones added a do not charge device option to that. Somewhere I thought Maps was added lately, but I have not checked yet!
2020-12-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can use it to recenter gimbal and bring up the map view - pressing and holding it whilst turning the gimbal dial also utilises the zoom in .1 increments.
2020-12-1
Use props
Sacrosanct1959
New

United States

Has this been fixed yet?  I've downloaded the latest version of the DJI Fly app (1.2.2), and only get one choice for click and double click for the configurable button (Recenter Gimbal).  Is this mode specific?  Because I've only used normal so far, because this is new to me.  I can see where have function like map swap would be convenient without having to use the phone for this option.  Anyone else having this issue?  I've seen youtubers that this function works fine for them.Edit: I am using the DJI Mini 2
2021-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules