10798 22 2020-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4ad545f2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 217277 ft
Ireland

Hello guys,

Now that we got most of our all requested features in Mini 2, do you think we can have Asteroid QuickShot as well?

2020-11-10
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I noticed that one is missing - strange as the Mini 2 can take 360 spheres
2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there fans4ad545f2, thank you for reaching us out and I appreciate your inquiry. Currently the Mini 2 Quickshots includes Dronie, Rocket, Circle, Helix and Boomerang. Asteroid is a great feature to be added but no worries I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your support.
2020-11-10
Use props
epaminos
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-10 10:39
Hi there fans4ad545f2, thank you for reaching us out and I appreciate your inquiry. Currently the Mini 2 Quickshots includes Dronie, Rocket, Circle, Helix and Boomerang. Asteroid is a great feature to be added but no worries I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your support.

That would be awesome!

Thank you for the reply.
2020-11-10
Use props
BenBethel
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-10 10:39

Thanks for the message - I would PAY for additional quickshots - please have a 'quickshot upgrade package' where you can do two things:  1) expand from 5 to 20 quickshots.... and 2) record quickshots in 4K.   I was unaware that 4k is not available in quickshots, this certainly must be an error?!

Thanks!
Ben
2020-11-10
Use props
Bob Barker
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2020-11-10 10:39

Is there any update on this? Or is there an instructional video on how we can recreate this quickshot?
2021-3-17
Use props
SuperWinnieperruna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

I did request 60/120fps 1080 slow motion too before the latest firmware and no luck
2021-3-17
Use props
fans82e03003
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Still waiting for the HyperLapse as well....
2021-3-17
Use props
Gif2D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 528478 ft
Romania

BenBethel Posted at 2020-11-10 13:38
Thanks for the message - I would PAY for additional quickshots - please have a 'quickshot upgrade package' where you can do two things:  1) expand from 5 to 20 quickshots.... and 2) record quickshots in 4K.   I was unaware that 4k is not available in quickshots, this certainly must be an error?!

Thanks!

QuickShots in 4K is available. After selecting QuickShot, in upper right you choose from Camera menu - 4K.
2021-3-17
Use props
jerodesigndotcom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 199475 ft
Germany

Better put D-Log on the Mini 2...
2021-3-17
Use props
Sweefth.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33586 ft
France

BenBethel Posted at 2020-11-10 13:38

Thanks!

Yes me too ! Pay for new Quickshot is a great idea. We could have new ones more often
2021-3-28
Use props
SuperWinnieperruna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

i start to suspect about the Mini 2 major upgrades with new features are not going to happen so often .... it's the dji's behaviour in past products,simple,new product and new features,but the new on AGAIN ...

People like you or me requests features developed for MA2 for example,the code is ready to port,they just need to port to the Mini 2 instructions set and enable them on DJI Fly ... i.e. Asteroid,120/60fps 1080p or 2'7k slowmotion like i requested ,or even the BIG FAULTY on the Mini 2 ,the announced on initial ADS Hyperlapse feature.....
2021-3-28
Use props
Nontas Moustakas
New

Ireland

Indeed! Unfortunately this is the truth….

Unless there is a BIG surprise that will satisfy us!
2021-3-28
Use props
fans82e03003
lvl.2
Ireland

I still believe they will give us the Hyperlapse.

And if there will be a new Zoom or a new Air though, we might get something more as well! No?
2021-3-28
Use props
djiuser_gr4zT4fUbYuK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7316414 ft
Romania

Hello, no news about inserting this option to DJI mini 2?
2021-7-12
Use props
LMuliolis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2087779 ft
  • >>>
United States

epaminos Posted at 2020-11-10 12:14
That would be awesome!

Thank you for the reply.

I guess this is never coming?   Asteroid is a very useful Quickshot.
2021-10-30
Use props
djiuser_jFub4tR6B1k3
New
United Kingdom

Hello.
Will the asteroid quickshot be added to the mini se?
2022-4-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_jFub4tR6B1k3 Posted at 4-9 08:34
Hello.
Will the asteroid quickshot be added to the mini se?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we don't have information if this feature will be added to the said product. However, I will take this suggestion of yours and will forward to our designated team for follow up. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-4-13
Use props
T.A.D
New

India

Please add asteroid to mini 2
2022-7-30
Use props
TomKatt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115184 ft
United States

I’m pretty sure the new Mini 3 is getting all the development attention right now…. Personally, I wouldn’t hold out any hope for major updates to the Mini 2 - it’s likely what it is and if you want more (and are willing to pay for it) then I’m sure DJI sees you taking the upgrade path to a more expensive product with the features you want.

Same with the SE...  As a budget product, they're not likely to be to add any features that eat into their more upscale offerings.
Not to mention that as of the most recent FW update, DJI has locked out the ability to downgrade back to prior versions...  So if they bungle something up, you're screwed.  I'm happy with the stability I've got now, so it would take quite a big new feature to get me to update voluntarily.

On a side note, while it doesn't offer Quick Shots, 3rd party apps like Maven do offer very useful additional automated flight features like tracking etc for a small investment.  I've been playing around with Maven and found it fantastic - you could probably replicate many Quick Shot type shots by programming a flight path using Waypoints.

2022-7-30
Use props
djiuser_jFub4tR6B1k3
New
United Kingdom

Did we get an answer as to whether the mini 2 will have asteroid quickshot or is this something that's reserved for the mini 3 pro and bigger drones???
2022-10-2
Use props
djiuser_jFub4tR6B1k3
New
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-13 01:40
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we don't have information if this feature will be added to the said product. However, I will take this suggestion of yours and will forward to our designated team for follow up. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-10-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_jFub4tR6B1k3 Posted at 10-2 08:00
Did we get an answer as to whether the mini 2 will have asteroid quickshot or is this something that's reserved for the mini 3 pro and bigger drones???

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, the DJI Mini 2 doesn't have this feature. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules