How long does is take for DJI to replace a faulty product? -
968 19 2020-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joshua is here
lvl.1

Colombia

A long time!!!

I was told by support to send my DJI Osmo Action back to them after it leaked water in the first time of using it! That was almost 6 weeks ago, and I have heard nothing. When I chase they just say that it has been sent to HQ, but nothing more than that!

So disappointing! I have a second Osmo Action so I could really do with the battery and case. But they asked me to send that in as well. So I am left completely out of pocket.

Feels like daylight robbery!

Has anybody had the same issue? I don't know what to do.

Thanks
2020-11-10
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Contact them and ask to get a callback from a manager
2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Joshua, sorry for that case happened. I have tried but unable to get your case number via your forum account, could you please provide me with your case number for better assistance? Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.
2020-11-10
Use props
reachmikeasap
New

United States

Hi Joshua, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I just received my osmo action refresh replacement yesterday. My refresh policy expired 2 days after I submitted my claim online as I was instructed to do when I called the refresh support team. The tech on the phone told me that I would receive a box and label at my front door (a typical method of returning items I thought). My refresh policy expired, I had no box, label, or proof that I was told to expect one. So, after 5 days, I called again (expecting to be told that it was too late, that my policy had expired 3 days ago…. and that I was screwed). That is NOT what happened.  I was told not to worry… that I needed to search my email for “quantum”. When I did, I immediately found the email (with the label) in my spam folder. I printed out the label, took it and my smashed osmo action to the USPS/UPS place. There, I mailed it in, and the new one arrived about 12 days later. It was brand new, in a sealed box that included a camera case, a new battery and battery case, a new USB-C charging cable, 2 adhesive mounts, and more.  I was told (or I read online) to send only the camera - keep the battery, so I now have a new extra batter (and case for it).  For $31.00, I can’t complain.  Other than the miscommunication about the box (I had to supply my own return shipping box), the entire process smooth and satisfying. Getting much more than I expected is why I’m so happy and satisfied. I’ll expect much more next time – that is why it is important that EVERYONE get a wonderful experience. Learning that you didn’t have a similar experience makes me wonder if I was just somehow lucky – hopefully not. For DJI and us customers, everyone’s experience needs to be more like mine. They obviously can provide great customer repair/replacement service that delivers as promised.  Good luck, and thanks for sharing your experience, and asking me to share mine. It is my first post; I hope it helpful and relevant to you and others.
2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

reachmikeasap@yahoo.com Posted at 11-10 20:22
Hi Joshua, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I just received my osmo action refresh replacement yesterday. My refresh policy expired 2 days after I submitted my claim online as I was instructed to do when I called the refresh support team. The tech on the phone told me that I would receive a box and label at my front door (a typical method of returning items I thought). My refresh policy expired, I had no box, label, or proof that I was told to expect one. So, after 5 days, I called again (expecting to be told that it was too late, that my policy had expired 3 days ago…. and that I was screwed). That is NOT what happened.  I was told not to worry… that I needed to search my email for “quantum”. When I did, I immediately found the email (with the label) in my spam folder. I printed out the label, took it and my smashed osmo action to the USPS/UPS place. There, I mailed it in, and the new one arrived about 12 days later. It was brand new, in a sealed box that included a camera case, a new battery and battery case, a new USB-C charging cable, 2 adhesive mounts, and more.  I was told (or I read online) to send only the camera - keep the battery, so I now have a new extra batter (and case for it).  For $31.00, I can’t complain.  Other than the miscommunication about the box (I had to supply my own return shipping box), the entire process smooth and satisfying. Getting much more than I expected is why I’m so happy and satisfied. I’ll expect much more next time – that is why it is important that EVERYONE get a wonderful experience. Learning that you didn’t have a similar experience makes me wonder if I was just somehow lucky – hopefully not. For DJI and us customers, everyone’s experience needs to be more like mine. They obviously can provide great customer repair/replacement service that delivers as promised.  Good luck, and thanks for sharing your experience, and asking me to share mine. It is my first post; I hope it helpful and relevant to you and others.

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience with us, I do feel sorry for any confusion caused during the service. If there is anything further we can help, please feel free to contact us at any time, we are glad to help.
2020-11-12
Use props
Joshua is here
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-12 05:14
Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience with us, I do feel sorry for any confusion caused during the service. If there is anything further we can help, please feel free to contact us at any time, we are glad to help.

Hi Nataila,
Thank you for your response. I am asking for the DJI case number now. hopefully, they will respond.
2020-11-12
Use props
Joshua is here
lvl.1

Colombia

reachmikeasap@yahoo.com Posted at 11-10 20:22
Hi Joshua, I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I just received my osmo action refresh replacement yesterday. My refresh policy expired 2 days after I submitted my claim online as I was instructed to do when I called the refresh support team. The tech on the phone told me that I would receive a box and label at my front door (a typical method of returning items I thought). My refresh policy expired, I had no box, label, or proof that I was told to expect one. So, after 5 days, I called again (expecting to be told that it was too late, that my policy had expired 3 days ago…. and that I was screwed). That is NOT what happened.  I was told not to worry… that I needed to search my email for “quantum”. When I did, I immediately found the email (with the label) in my spam folder. I printed out the label, took it and my smashed osmo action to the USPS/UPS place. There, I mailed it in, and the new one arrived about 12 days later. It was brand new, in a sealed box that included a camera case, a new battery and battery case, a new USB-C charging cable, 2 adhesive mounts, and more.  I was told (or I read online) to send only the camera - keep the battery, so I now have a new extra batter (and case for it).  For $31.00, I can’t complain.  Other than the miscommunication about the box (I had to supply my own return shipping box), the entire process smooth and satisfying. Getting much more than I expected is why I’m so happy and satisfied. I’ll expect much more next time – that is why it is important that EVERYONE get a wonderful experience. Learning that you didn’t have a similar experience makes me wonder if I was just somehow lucky – hopefully not. For DJI and us customers, everyone’s experience needs to be more like mine. They obviously can provide great customer repair/replacement service that delivers as promised.  Good luck, and thanks for sharing your experience, and asking me to share mine. It is my first post; I hope it helpful and relevant to you and others.

Hi. Thanks.
Yeah. this is defiantly not my experience. Seems like you were very lucky as I have heard similar stories to mine.

Joshua
2020-11-12
Use props
Joshua is here
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-10 19:41
Hi Joshua, sorry for that case happened. I have tried but unable to get your case number via your forum account, could you please provide me with your case number for better assistance? Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi here are the case numbers;
I think one is the case created? and the second the acceptance ref? Does that make sense?

CAS-5369532-L2F7Z3

CAS-5370693-P2Z6B8

Thanks

Joshua
2020-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Joshua is here Posted at 11-12 13:15
Hi here are the case numbers;
I think one is the case created? and the second the acceptance ref? Does that make sense?

Hi Joshua, thanks for providing the information. As per check, the case was created by your dealer via dealer system, the Osmo Action has not been shipped back to the DJI repair center, you may ask your dealer to confirm if they have sent it in or not? If yes, please help to provide the tracking number so we can help to check it. Looking forward to hearing from you.
2020-11-12
Use props
Joshua is here
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-12 23:23
Hi Joshua, thanks for providing the information. As per check, the case was created by your dealer via dealer system, the Osmo Action has not been shipped back to the DJI repair center, you may ask your dealer to confirm if they have sent it in or not? If yes, please help to provide the tracking number so we can help to check it. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Natalia.

The dealer has sent me a photo of their tracking system and it shows that my Osmo Action has been revived by the DJI repair centre.

Does this mean it has been lost in the system?
2020-11-17
Use props
Joshua is here
lvl.1

Colombia

Joshua is here Posted at 11-17 12:35
Hi Natalia.

The dealer has sent me a photo of their tracking system and it shows that my Osmo Action has been revived by the DJI repair centre. [view_image]

They assure me that when they use tracking number CAS-5370693-P2Z6B8 the system shows that it has been received. Please resolve this ASAP.

I currently have my whole blogging setup with DJI, and was looking at adding a second drone and a couple more cameras. however, given this mess, I think I will be leaving DJI for good.
2020-11-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Joshua is here Posted at 11-17 12:47
They assure me that when they use tracking number CAS-5370693-P2Z6B8 the system shows that it has been received. Please resolve this ASAP.

I currently have my whole blogging setup with DJI, and was looking at adding a second drone and a couple more cameras. however, given this mess, I think I will be leaving DJI for good.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. This case number/CAS-5370693-P2Z6B8 is not the tracking number, could you contact your dealer to confirm if they shipped it back via DHL or other shippers? At the same time, please provide us with the tracking number of DHL/other shippers. We'll help to check and confirm. Thanks.
2020-11-18
Use props
Joshua is here
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-18 04:33
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. This case number/CAS-5370693-P2Z6B8 is not the tracking number, could you contact your dealer to confirm if they shipped it back via DHL or other shippers? At the same time, please provide us with the tracking number of DHL/other shippers. We'll help to check and confirm. Thanks.

This is a nightmare! Can the two of you not communicate directly and get this sorted!

I have asked them. But they take ages to reply so I am not sure they will have a number. They seem pretty confident that you received it.
2020-11-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Joshua is here Posted at 11-20 16:07
This is a nightmare! Can the two of you not communicate directly and get this sorted!

I have asked them. But they take ages to reply so I am not sure they will have a number. They seem pretty confident that you received it.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. The situation has been forwarded to the related team to follow up, our team will help to contact the dealer to confirm the shipping label, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated.
2020-11-20
Use props
Joshua is here
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-20 20:07
I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. The situation has been forwarded to the related team to follow up, our team will help to contact the dealer to confirm the shipping label, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated.

Hi Natalia,
They have just replied. And told me that they do not have a shipping number because they sent it through a representative. I'm not entirely sure what that means, but hopefully your term can find it.

Please let me know ASAP. I am short a camera and will probably end up buying a GoPro is this is not resolved.

Joshua
2020-11-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Joshua is here Posted at 11-24 06:39
Hi Natalia,
They have just replied. And told me that they do not have a shipping number because they sent it through a representative. I'm not entirely sure what that means, but hopefully your term can find it.

Hi Joshua, I noticed the email has been updated and the tracking info was attached to the email. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2020-11-25
Use props
Joshua is here
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-25 00:57
Hi Joshua, I noticed the email has been updated and the tracking info was attached to the email. Sorry for the inconvenience.

OK, Thanks.

Are you able to give me an update based on this information?

Thanks. How much longer will I be waiting? I need to buy a new camera, but I will not buy DJI until this is resolved.

Many thanks.

Joshua
2020-11-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Joshua is here Posted at 11-26 06:24
OK, Thanks.

Are you able to give me an update based on this information?

You're welcome, I'll help to push the team again, our team will contact the dealer to confirm it again and keep you updated.
2020-11-26
Use props
Joshua is here
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-26 19:55
You're welcome, I'll help to push the team again, our team will contact the dealer to confirm it again and keep you updated.

HI Natalia,

Any news? I still haven't heard anything.

Thank you.

Josh
2020-11-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Joshua is here Posted at 11-30 11:09
HI Natalia,

Any news? I still haven't heard anything.

Sorry to have kept you waiting, Josh. Our team will contact the dealer again to ask for an update. Thanks.
2020-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules