Phantom Vision Front LEDs
1269 2 2014-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stecowell
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have a Phantom Vision 2 + which hit a monument during a return to home. I rebuilt the machine, two new ESC's, a couple of cables and a new GPS.All went well, the newly fixed machine flew without issue, NAZA mode, all functions tested, RTH, atti, course lock etc.

Only problem I had was that one of the arms was damaged so I took the machine apart again, straightened the arm and put it all back together. When I start the machine up now, the front leds' flash red, alternating between arms and there is a regular beep, beep; which is continuous.

I've searched for info' on the front LED's, I can see loads on the rear ones but nothing on the front arms LEDs

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

2014-11-21
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

China

Hi Friend,

Usually the front LEDs do not flash red.
In ur case, I suggest u call the dealer to get further help.

2014-11-23
Use props
stecowell
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank you for the post, I established that the issue was down to the NAZA, my first rebuild went well because I connected the NAZA correctly.....I managed to do it wrong on the final rebuild...DOH!

Anyhow, it is all flying again, I am impressed with the robustness of this piece of kit, so if your front lights start flashing and you  get a constant beeping....check the NAZA connections.

Regards to all.
2014-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules