New Mavic Air 2 Firmware Released (11/11/2020)
1234Next >
16541 133 2020-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8b7a7c65
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25696 ft
Greece

Mavic air 2 is trash
2020-11-25
Use props
fans8b7a7c65
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25696 ft
Greece

Mavic air 2 is trash
2020-11-25
Use props
PHOTRANH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 332963 ft
Vietnam

Do  not  work  on  FPV mode
2020-11-26
Use props
WeiSPRoDuCTioNS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81706 ft
Spain

Thank you for the update!
2020-11-26
Use props
djiuser_ROaanaD49PIr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 715856 ft
United States

Which can is it in...I'll send for it asap at no cost !
2020-11-26
Use props
JackL
lvl.1

United States

Ever since I upgraded to Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0460 and DJI Fly App Android: v1.2.0 a few weeks ago my video screen colors have turned green while flying a few times. Today an airsense alert caused it to go green again and I had to land and restart the DJI Fly app to get video colors back to normal. It is not the USB-C cable. The recorded video on aircraft also has glitches during this error time too. I have also seem to have lost the ability to turn off airsense in the app. Will an update be made soon to fix this??
2020-11-26
Use props
MySky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

JackL Posted at 11-26 17:26
Ever since I upgraded to Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0460 and DJI Fly App Android: v1.2.0 a few weeks ago my video screen colors have turned green while flying a few times. Today an airsense alert caused it to go green again and I had to land and restart the DJI Fly app to get video colors back to normal. It is not the USB-C cable. The recorded video on aircraft also has glitches during this error time too. I have also seem to have lost the ability to turn off airsense in the app. Will an update be made soon to fix this??

There is already a update out: Fly App 1.2.1
2020-11-26
Use props
djiuser_S9o8kysodPsq
lvl.1

Philippines

djiuser_XaKCraUC0Nlr Posted at 11-13 15:30
Latest firmware update
One thing I  noticed is that when you initialize the mav air 2 and the controller,(get ready to fly) is there is some times a lag time several seconds to almost 45 seconds until the video showes up. Screen stays black for several seconds and then shows up.
Best Regards

That happens to me also when im using my samsung tab 8 there is a delay on video transmission after i click the GO FLY button the screen is black and the video transmission will appear around 30 to 40 seconds i think but the video is very laggy and jumpy .. But not in my huawei mediapad m6 the video is very smooth and clear.. I think that lag and delay occurs when using a device that is not supported by the fly app..or those device that is lower than 3gb of ram..
2020-11-27
Use props
djiuser_S9o8kysodPsq
lvl.1

Philippines

Is there anyone notice that after the MA2  460 Firmware update it cant hover flying indoors anymore.. Because I always fly my MA2 indoors specialy on rainy days.. But since the latest firmware update 460 it's always drifting from side to side after It takes off..
2020-11-27
Use props
Dirtfishingman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1235397 ft

United States

djiuser_S9o8kysodPsq Posted at 11-27 02:49
Is there anyone notice that after the MA2  460 Firmware update it cant hover flying indoors anymore.. Because I always fly my MA2 indoors specialy on rainy days.. But since the latest firmware update 460 it's always drifting from side to side after It takes off..

i just did this yesterday being it was crappy out.  I have hover setting on mine i have 1.2.1 and all the latest firmware.  Im also on android
2020-11-27
Use props
djiuser_tzFiWLF8pIgJ
New

Italy

Dopo l'ultimo aggiornamento non posso più usare il cellulare Huawei P10 e il tablet Huawei M5 , su entrambi le immagini trasmesse dal drone al radiocomando arrivano a scatti rallentati .
2020-11-27
Use props
PHOTRANH
lvl.4
Vietnam

Dji assistant hide all  old versions ,,please help,thank all....[clicked to  All ,still not see}can not go back to the old version.....
2020-11-27
Use props
djiuser_2Vff7iP52ZoO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 666959 ft
Hungary

Sensei-1978 Posted at 11-17 11:19
Sorry but this is really a bad joke from dji.

I have an idea to connect your S6 to the RC again. Turn on the RC. Wait until the RC starts to beep (5-6 minutes). Connect your phone to the RC. This solved me before a phone connection problem. Please reply.
2020-11-28
Use props
PHOTRANH
lvl.4
Vietnam

after update remote control 1101 version...?????,camera came  to  black ?
2020-11-28
Use props
Soutthpaw
lvl.1
United States

I only own a Mavic Air 2. So correct me if I'm wrong, but I see no reason to upgrade to this version that any benefits outweigh the risks and problems associated with DJI upgrades.....   
2020-11-28
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

djiuser_XaKCraUC0Nlr Posted at 11-13 15:36
After last update it takes a while for the video to show up on the screen while you are doing preflight check/setup. Some times the screen stays black for 20- 45 seconds during preflight

I have had a different experience that the live view screen seems to show up quicker with only a second or  two of black screen.
2020-11-28
Use props
djiuser_2HOOsAM8bHVo
New

Poland

How to update firmware from SD card or USB cable?

Can't pair it with application version 1.2.1
2020-11-28
Use props
SLFunction
lvl.1

South Korea

Aircraft Firmware: 01.00.0460
Remote Firmware: 02.00.1101

Updated the Mavic Air 2's firmware a few days ago and finally had a chance to fly it yesterday.
Something caught my attention while flying and I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue.

Tripod mode is now called Cinesmooth?

Since the change, when adjusting "Advanced Gimbal Settings," ALL settings act as if the remote is on the "Normal" setting.
Basically, my "Normal" Gimbal sensitivity within the DJI Fly app is the only settings that seem to work regardless of what I toggle on the remote.

I can put my remote to "Tripod" or "Cinesmooth" mode but the drone will still act in "Normal" mode. Same with Sport mode.
I tested this by changing only my "Normal" settings in the app and it reflected the same speed via remote toggle.

Um... is this supposed to happen? Not sure what to do at this point but I did also notice a massive decrease in range (RC Signal Low/Bad/etc warning).
2020-11-29
Use props
KrisztianUK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 199603 ft

United Kingdom

Hi All!

I did update my Air2 few days ago to the latest firmware (simultaneously with my friend, went everything well) but the same update notification came up yesterday. I've checked the current version and my eyes popped out, it still using the previous version and doesn't let me update to the latest one. Stops at 49% and giving an error code -3005.
Any idea?!
2020-11-30
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

SLFunction Posted at 11-29 09:47

I had to go into setting and adjust the speed for Tripod/Cinesmooth.  I turned it down all the way and now it behaves just like before.  DJI should have included more information about the new setting in the firmware release notes and how to change it.
2020-11-30
Use props
AlexAIR2
lvl.1

Belarus

Добрый день любителям дронов, хочу поделиться  опытом использования DJI mavic air 2, купили 2 недели назад, работал отлично на заводской прошивке (телефон  huawei mate 10 lite, приложение DJI Fly для Android: v1.2.1)  после установки обновления  дрона v01.00.0460, пульта дистанционного управления: v02.00.1101 начались  проблемы с передачей видео и фото во всех режимах( на экране телефона картинка была в квадратах, очень сильно тормозила), частая потеря сигнала, калибровка и перезагрузка не помогла . Почитав форумы, удалил с телефона DJI Fly для Android: v1.2.1 и установил v1.1.10. и все стало на свои места, все работает на 100%.  
v1.1.10 качал отсюда https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-fly/dji-fly-1-1-10-release/
2020-12-1
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good for you.  articulate AND funny
2020-12-3
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Nothing like a well thought out comment with such substantive documentation.  Especially from a forum member whose failed to register their Air 2 and have the icon displayed to prove they have basis.
2020-12-3
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

KrisztianUK Posted at 11-30 14:36
Hi All!

I did update my Air2 few days ago to the latest firmware (simultaneously with my friend, went everything well) but the same update notification came up yesterday. I've checked the current version and my eyes popped out, it still using the previous version and doesn't let me update to the latest one. Stops at 49% and giving an error code -3005.

Delete the App and re-download the newest version.  If you still get 'stuck' use DJI Assistant 2 (available in the Download section of the website) to download the firmware from there.
2020-12-3
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

SLFunction Posted at 11-29 09:47

A number of reviewers on YouTube noted the same change.  Cosmetic only.
2020-12-3
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_2HOOsAM8bHVo Posted at 11-28 11:54
How to update firmware from SD card or USB cable?

Can't pair it with application version 1.2.1

USB cable is preferred and faster, less fiddle.  USB cable is "required" if using Assistant 2 to do the download and update.
2020-12-3
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

PHOTRANH Posted at 11-28 00:49
after update 1101 version...?????
[view_image]

I don't understand... what's the question?
2020-12-3
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

CentralOtagoKiwi Posted at 11-14 13:41
I'm getting the dodgy video on the android device in HD mode, even after fully rebooting all devices.

Try deleting the app completely from your device, then reloading it.  Sometimes "remnants" of old code confuse the updated version when refreshing to newest version.  Much has been said about why this happens, ( differing levels of operating systems, memory caching, etc.) but worry not about the details.  Just remove and replace as a first step.
2020-12-3
Use props
djiuser_nhOXhWh7L0KJ
New

Indonesia

how to activate zoom option, or how i can zoom from this new update firmware
2020-12-3
Use props
djiuser_S9o8kysodPsq
lvl.1

Philippines

Dirtfishingman Posted at 11-27 07:45
i just did this yesterday being it was crappy out.  I have hover setting on mine i have 1.2.1 and all the latest firmware.  Im also on android

thanks man! i will update my fly app to 1.2.1 then.. because im on the 1.2.0 when i experience that hovering problem.. so i downgrade to 1.1.10..just one more question? did you try flying ma2 outside with fly app 1.2.1?  
2020-12-3
Use props
KrisztianUK
lvl.2

United Kingdom

WebParrot Posted at 12-3 07:39
Delete the App and re-download the newest version.  If you still get 'stuck' use DJI Assistant 2 (available in the Download section of the website) to download the firmware from there.

Uninstall and reinstall doesn't help either. also, I used the DJI A2 before but similar issue, it doesn't transmitting the data, stays on 0% forever. But thanks for your help
2020-12-4
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_S9o8kysodPsq Posted at 12-3 23:29
thanks man! i will update my fly app to 1.2.1 then.. because im on the 1.2.0 when i experience that hovering problem.. so i downgrade to 1.1.10..just one more question? did you try flying ma2 outside with fly app 1.2.1?

Yep...no worries, no issues.   (Ps-never fly indoors)
2020-12-4
Use props
djiuser_S9o8kysodPsq
lvl.1

Philippines

WebParrot Posted at 12-4 18:21
Yep...no worries, no issues.   (Ps-never fly indoors)
thanks webparrot! i only used to hover my ma2 indoors just to be sure every thing is ok..because when i flew it outside im sending it out very far because im kinda range test freak
2020-12-5
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

KrisztianUK Posted at 12-4 14:39
Uninstall and reinstall doesn't help either. also, I used the DJI A2 before but similar issue, it doesn't transmitting the data, stays on 0% forever. But thanks for your help

Got it... sounds like your a candidate for online support... has worked for me a number of times.
Scroll to the very bottom of this screen and look for "Support" link, click, then scroll to the bottom again and choose the icon associated with Online Support.  Will start a chat session.  Refer them to this thread (make a URL link) as part of your reply.  Expect to spend 20-30 minutes going through all their questions.  Best to have your description of problem typed out ahead of time so you can cut n paste, saving time.
2020-12-5
Use props
KrisztianUK
lvl.2

United Kingdom

WebParrot Posted at 12-5 10:26
Got it... sounds like your a candidate for online support... has worked for me a number of times.
Scroll to the very bottom of this screen and look for "Support" link, click, then scroll to the bottom again and choose the icon associated with Online Support.  Will start a chat session.  Refer them to this thread (make a URL link) as part of your reply.  Expect to spend 20-30 minutes going through all their questions.  Best to have your description of problem typed out ahead of time so you can cut n paste, saving time.

I will do that, thank you for your help!
2020-12-5
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

KrisztianUK Posted at 12-5 10:43
I will do that, thank you for your help!

You're welcome... I gotta admit, though... it begins to feel like an unnecessary journey! :-)

My first experience was with a brand new... out of the box Pro.  As I looked at the props I noticed that although half were marked with the white circle, the others not, all of the blades pitched in the same direction.  And they would only fit on the left front and right rear motors!  Clearly the blades were mis-manufactured.  After a 45 minute chat session -during which I sent three different sets of photos, including all the packaging codes/photos- they said I'd get a phone call.  And sure enough, I got a phone call from the US.  VERY nice customer service agent.  He put in an order for 4 full sets of props, didn't ask me to return the 'bad half' and sent them overnight.  The good part was that it took me all of two days to get the bird set up, firmware and software updates, and manual completely read.
2020-12-5
Use props
Zikeji
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9675 ft
United States

My brand new Mavic Air 2 with the latest firmware update had an issue. How do I analyze the flight data?
2020-12-5
Use props
alex_alb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260735 ft
Portugal

Zikeji Posted at 12-5 20:53
My brand new Mavic Air 2 with the latest firmware update had an issue. How do I analyze the flight data?

Use Airdata UAV (aap and/or web)
2020-12-8
Use props
fans86a3864b
New

United States

Good grief!  When is DJI going to add the DJI Goggles to the software update?  Are there marketing morons In there not wanting 400 bucks more from each of the Mavic Air 2 drone lovers?  How can The most immersive system have been left out of the best drone?  It just blows my mind at this ineptitude.
2020-12-8
Use props
PHOTRANH
lvl.4
Vietnam

WebParrot Posted at 12-3 07:42
I don't understand... what's the question?

Hi  WebParrot,after  update  remote  control 1101 version.conect mavic air  2,camera not worked,blacked.. so is ok ,i update  DJI FLY app, thank  you
2020-12-10
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules