Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Hi All,

Was anybody able to test DJI Assistant 2 and DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic with Latest Mac OS Big Sur? For example with latest OS version RC2?

DJI,

Is or will be those programs supported in Mac OS Big Sur?

Thanks.

David
2020-11-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
2020-11-12
Use props
RobertoD91
lvl.2
Flight distance : 221896 ft
Italy

Hi, I tried big sur and dji assistant in a virtual machine.
The final part of the installer relating to the horndis driver fails.

Horndis is an open source https://github.com/jwise/horndis project for using android tethiring on mac.
The developer does not seem willing to update it but the community is experimenting with other solutions https://github.com/jwise/HoRNDIS/issues/132

However connecting a mavic mini 1 seems to work, at least the part relating to the simulator.

Dji could release a list of drones specifying which ones use the horndis protocol and which a generic serial.
2020-11-15
Use props
Shurshun
lvl.1
Flight distance : 168061 ft

Russia

I have 11.0.1 Beta version of Big Sur and DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic works well for my MA2.
2020-11-17
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Shurshun Posted at 11-17 07:32
I have 11.0.1 Beta version of Big Sur and DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic works well for my MA2.

Hi thanks for confirmation.

Today I upgraded to Big Sur from Catalina, I had Assistant 2 and Assistant 2 for Mavic there and after upgrade they seem to be working.

David
2020-11-17
Use props
Wojciech Góreck
New

Poland

Hi Everyone!
I am quite new to the world of drones.
Seems like the first post I read on this forum and maybe I'll be able to help.

Today I installed DIJ Assistant 2 on BIG SUR (latest stable version).
Simple installation - although the developer is not natively supported - I had to agree to install the drivers (password in the application and password in the console).
I connected to my Drone. I have performed the Calibration. It looks like it's OK
2020-11-22
Use props
Larr2000
lvl.1
Flight distance : 834364 ft
United States

Greetings from California, I am still looking for the Assistant download for the Inspire 2 to run on Mac Big sur and have not been able to find a adownload.  Has anyone seen a location for the download?
2021-2-3
Use props
mcordy
New

Canada

Larr2000 Posted at 2-3 07:46
Greetings from California, I am still looking for the Assistant download for the Inspire 2 to run on Mac Big sur and have not been able to find a adownload.  Has anyone seen a location for the download?

have you solved this? I can't get it working on Big Sur
2021-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules