Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Made An Awesome Short Movie With Osmo Pocket
766 15 2020-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

Hi,

Here I want to introduce my short movie, shot on the Osmo Pocket 1 that is about my hometown, Denizli, Turkey.

I shot all of them at 4K, then color graded them (time-lapses on Lightroom CC, footages on Davinci Resolve), then edited them again in Davinci Resolve. I exported it as full HD / 30fps.

Thanks for watching
2020-11-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there MuhlisG, I appreciate the video you have shared and thank you for reaching us out. You got a beautiful video there and the color is so awesome. Keep up the good work! Thank you for your support.
2020-11-11
Use props
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-11 06:05
Hi there MuhlisG, I appreciate the video you have shared and thank you for reaching us out. You got a beautiful video there and the color is so awesome. Keep up the good work! Thank you for your support.

Thank you for your appreciated thoughts! The Osmo Pocket has great potential, if used properly it can be an amateur (and even a professional's) filmmaking camera.
2020-11-11
Use props
DaveSp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United States

Great video - good job! I've always wanted to visit Turkey - a fascinating, beautiful country.
2020-11-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2020-11-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very nice!
2020-11-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, I subscribed to your channel via 2 channels .
Mine are http://www.youtube.com/c/tricksandtipsnl
http://www.youtube.com/c/PeterMontfrooij
2020-11-12
Use props
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

Montfrooij Posted at 11-12 03:08
PS, I subscribed to your channel via 2 channels .
Mine are http://www.youtube.com/c/tricksandtipsnl
http://www.youtube.com/c/PeterMontfrooij

Thanks!
2020-11-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome!
(PS, if you want and have not already, please consider subbing back)
2020-11-12
Use props
Robb OConnor
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Very nice video, lovely colours. I like the mix of real time with the time lapses and very well edited. Thanks for sharing
2020-11-12
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Great video, nicely done
2020-11-12
Use props
No Original Thought
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

Very nice!

How did you get the slow moving (star?) trails at the end? Surely not in camera?
2020-11-13
Use props
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

No Original Thought Posted at 11-13 04:39
Very nice!

How did you get the slow moving (star?) trails at the end? Surely not in camera?

Nice question. I made a 5hr timelapse (as photos, in Osmo Pocket), took a photo every 10 seconds of 8-sec exposure. Then I put them into a program named StarStax, which is an image-stacking program. I enabled the comet mode and set it as the long trail setting.

Then I combined them in Davinci Resolve.

It looks like comets but it's actually stars.
2020-11-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great video, very nicely done.
2020-11-13
Use props
No Original Thought
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

MuhlisG Posted at 11-13 04:57
Nice question. I made a 5hr timelapse (as photos, in Osmo Pocket), took a photo every 10 seconds of 8-sec exposure. Then I put them into a program named StarStax, which is an image-stacking program. I enabled the comet mode and set it as the long trail setting.

Then I combined them in Davinci Resolve.

Sounds like some good pre-planning and a very creative workflow - they result is superb!
2020-11-16
Use props
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

No Original Thought Posted at 11-16 05:55
Sounds like some good pre-planning and a very creative workflow - they result is superb!

Thanks! I was happy to read your thoughts Yeah, it took a lot of time to plan it. I was thinking about what can I shoot on a summer night and tried to do this. At first glance, I was planning to make astrophotography (maybe some milky way) photo by stacking them, then found this function on the StarStax program.
2020-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules