Unprofessional Service
808 1 2020-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ruEiZHXosGVZ
lvl.1
United States

After a soft crash on dry land and breaking my Gimbel Camera, I sent this in to the service center for them to replace it. They told me there was water damage and provided a picture of what they thought was rust. I live in the desert and it was red dirt that coated my drone from the crash. They quoted me for the price of a new drone, because of there incorrect assessment. I called the service center and they refused to only replace the parts i asked them to. They wanted my flight record to determine for themselves if I crashed it in water. Pretty horrible mechanics if you can't tell the difference between red sand and rust. Also, horrible business practice for them to repair items that I told them not to. I knew what needed to be replaced and now they are charging me much more for things that aren't wrong.
2020-11-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you had encountered, I'd pulled out your case number by your forum account, I will ask the proper team to check again about your case. Your case will also be escalated to the managerial department, we will have someone contact you in working hours.
2020-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules