HELP controller won't stop beeping
40878 9 2020-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Exploration
lvl.4
Flight distance : 912185 ft
Canada

HELP, i turned on my controller and drone this morning, and my controller wont stop beeping. I have tried to calibrate the controller, which fixes the issues for until i restart the controller, then it starts beeping again. I was reading about this somewhere else, and someone said that this happened to them only three weeks after they got the drone, and dji refused to houner their warranty. Someone else said that they sent their unit to dji to fix this problem, AND DJI DIDN'T FIX IT BUT THEY STILL HAD TO PAY. I have about 2 weeks left on my warranty, but if i send it to dji, i'm woried that by the time it gets there, my warranty will be out, or dji won't houner their warranty. I could try reseting my firmware, but someone said on a different forum that this is an mechanical problem. PLEASE HELP! I really want to get the problem fixed before my warranty runs out. Thanks so much
2020-11-11
Use props
Drone Exploration
lvl.4
Canada

Also, is there an email address for dji support, because I can only find telephone and online chat on the dji website. Thanks
2020-11-11
Use props
Drone Exploration
lvl.4
Canada

Update, I did about three controller calibrations, and the problem seems to be solved. What im worried about, is that this may not be a long-term fix, and that the problem might come back. If the problem comes back after my warranty ends, then i have got an even bigger problem. I have no way to figure out if that was a permanent fix. Any ideas?
Edit: its started beeping again. DRIVING ME CRAZY.
Edit 2: beeping seems to be fixed, have done several flights throughout the day, but as i said earlier, im worried about tue problem returning
2020-11-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there Drone Exploration. Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to read and to know that you've encountered an issue with your DJI Mavic Air remote. Regarding the continuous beeping sound, it will depend, if the beeping sound occurs when the remote has enough battery power on it and not battery low, it means we need to re-calibrate the remote. Please be advised that if the controller sticks are not aligned the beeping warning occurs. We only need to perform a calibration and that should rectify the issue. I would recommend for you to kindly monitor the response of the unit. If in case the issue still persists upon multiple calibrations we have an option to send it in for a proper diagnosis. For us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. Kindly contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support  Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused, and thank you.
2020-11-13
Use props
Drone Exploration
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-13 03:37
Hello there Drone Exploration. Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to read and to know that you've encountered an issue with your DJI Mavic Air remote. Regarding the continuous beeping sound, it will depend, if the beeping sound occurs when the remote has enough battery power on it and not battery low, it means we need to re-calibrate the remote. Please be advised that if the controller sticks are not aligned the beeping warning occurs. We only need to perform a calibration and that should rectify the issue. I would recommend for you to kindly monitor the response of the unit. If in case the issue still persists upon multiple calibrations we have an option to send it in for a proper diagnosis. For us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. Kindly contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support  Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused, and thank you.

Thanks so much dji, after a few calibrations the issue seems fixed, although i will continue to moniter the issue
2020-11-13
Use props
datek24
lvl.3
Flight distance : 281122 ft
Finland

I'm also having this problem occasionally. This helps for me:

2020-11-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Drone Exploration Posted at 11-13 07:26
Thanks so much dji, after a few calibrations the issue seems fixed, although i will continue to moniter the issue

Hello there Drone Exploration, you're welcome and thank you for the additional information. Looking forward for a positive result. Have a safe and happy flying. Thank you.
2020-11-14
Use props
KKinloch
New

Thailand

I'm having the same issue with a Mini 2. New, just trying to setup today. Did all the firmware updates while it beeped in my ear - so annoying. I've calibrated at least twice and it still keeps beeping like crazy. I watched the YouTube video in this thread and tried that too, but didn't resolve my issues.

Help please, any suggestions?
2023-1-10
Use props
djiuser_XfJTC5utetuW
lvl.1

United Kingdom

KKinloch Posted at 1-10 01:27
I'm having the same issue with a Mini 2. New, just trying to setup today. Did all the firmware updates while it beeped in my ear - so annoying. I've calibrated at least twice and it still keeps beeping like crazy. I watched the YouTube video in this thread and tried that too, but didn't resolve my issues.

Help please, any suggestions?

I had this problem too and it drove me crazy. I would recalibrate and then it would start beeping again, but if I only calibrated the controller sticks and not the gimbal wheel the beeping would stop, don’t know why but it seems to work. Hope this helps.
2023-1-15
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

Hi there,

I have the same problem, wasting time with calibrating:

DJI Pilot 2 - rc plus blue led blinking, wheels not working

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=282479

Would be nice to get fixed.

2023-1-21
Use props