Does Crystalsky works with RS2 with RavenEye?
3584 8 2020-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
raphael_bellizzi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 757976 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

I don't have this monitor so I can't test it but since RavenEye uses Wi-Fi to comunicate with a smartphone I think maybe CrystalSky could do that and beat any Field Monitor on the market, because it will allow us to use Active Track and have a ultra bright screen.

Does anyone knows if it's possible to install the Ronin app on it?
2020-11-11
Use props
thirry1970
lvl.1

Belgium

Hi, I have just ordered and waiting my RS2, I have 3 CS, then ba able to test it shortly,
2020-11-25
Use props
raphael_bellizzi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 757976 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

thirry1970 Posted at 11-25 09:29
Hi, I have just ordered and waiting my RS2, I have 3 CS, then ba able to test it shortly,

Sounds great! Thanks!
2020-11-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, thank you for your interest on the RavenEye. We do not recommend install the Ronin App on the Crystal as it only support DJI GO, DJI GO 4, and DJI Pilot. And the CrystalSky do not support the Bluetooth connection, the Ronin App will not able to connect with the gimbal.

Thanks.
2020-11-26
Use props
Timothy Burgess
lvl.1

Australia

thirry1970 Posted at 11-25 09:29

Hi there, just wondered if you had a chance to test connecting the crystal to the raveneye over wifi? Thanks
2020-12-20
Use props
guido's account
lvl.3
Flight distance : 325269 ft
Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2020-11-26 01:40
Hello there, thank you for your interest on the RavenEye. We do not recommend install the Ronin App on the Crystal as it only support DJI GO, DJI GO 4, and DJI Pilot. And the CrystalSky do not support the Bluetooth connection, the Ronin App will not able to connect with the gimbal.

Thanks.

Hi, when you connect reveneye by wifi, the app recommend to turn off Bluetooth in order to avoid interferences. So if you are using reveneye you can’t use the ronin app at the same time. So why don’t you recommend to install ronin app on cristalsky? The ideal of a field monitor from DJI ecosystem should be able to work with al least the pro items, as RS2 / Reveneye / Inspire 2 / Cristalsky, etc.
2021-1-24
Use props
fans1534b566
lvl.1

United States

Thanks.

You wouldn't need to connect to the gimbal. When connected to reven eye the Bluetooth is turned off by revenue. The reven eye controls the gimbal. As long as you can side load the ronin app in theory it should work.
2021-8-3
Use props
fansb1cd4e00
New

Malaysia

fans1534b566 Posted at 8-3 22:28
You wouldn't need to connect to the gimbal. When connected to reven eye the Bluetooth is turned off by revenue. The reven eye controls the gimbal. As long as you can side load the ronin app in theory it should work.

I downloaded the Ronin App into Crystalsky hope that I can use it as a viewing monitor instead using my iPhone… I manage to connect to my gimbal via wifi and do the setting… the only issue is the app display front menu not in full frame and I can’t scrow down to access the ‘connect to Raveneye’, not sure it’s a bug in the apps that not supposed written for Crystalsky… theoretically if the apps can be scrowed down and access the connection, it should work… I really hope Dji can do something on the Ronin Apps so that users have more option to use existing Crystalsky monitors.
2021-8-23
Use props
fansb1cd4e00
New

Malaysia

Thanks.

Hi, I managed to connect the gimbal to Ronin Apps in Crystalsky, the only problem is the I couldn’t scroll down to connect Raveneye… Is there any plan for DJI to update the Ronin App in order for Crystalsky user to use it as viewing monitor?
2021-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules