Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Very Disappointed - DJI Care / Refresh
464 3 2020-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Airmaxx23
lvl.2
Flight distance : 436824 ft
United States

So a few weeks ago I tagged the base of a tree and messed up the bearings in one of the motors. I used DJI Care/Refresh and had the drone replaced. Today I received my obviously used replacement with dirty spots on the back and a motor with bad bearings. To top it off when I called DJI support they told me i had to send this one to get inspected before they would send out a replacement. With this being my first DJI product I'm not too impressed with how this is going.
Screenshot_20201111-180344_Photos.jpg
2020-11-11
Use props
itsdavesdrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

That's not good. Hopefully you have it all sorted soon.
2020-11-11
Use props
Blellow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

They'll get it right, but sadly it will take a lot of time and patient.
2020-11-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I am regretful for the difficulties caused to you, Airmaxx23, please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. I am sorry that we may need to receive the drone first and take care of it. Hope your kind understanding.
I noticed that an expedited case has been created for you, rest assure, our local team will do the best to help and sort out the case as soon as possible when they receive the drone. I will also keep my eyes on the progress of your case. If you have further concerns about the case, please feel free to let me know, I am here to help.
2020-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules