12345Next >
73661 185 2020-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jweY5Il6l4QP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 393501 ft
United States

Is this controller compatible with DJI Simulator? I tried already but seems not to work. Thanks in advance!

2020-11-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry to tell that Mini 2 controller doesn't support DJI Simulator, thank you for your attention.
2020-11-12
Use props
K32
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-12 02:27
Hi there, sorry to tell that Mini 2 controller doesn't support DJI Simulator, thank you for your attention.

Thank you!

any idea/news if will it be compatible any time soon? thanks again
2020-11-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

K32 Posted at 11-12 19:36
Thank you!

any idea/news if will it be compatible any time soon? thanks again

Hi there, I am sorry for the delay, there is no plan for adding the support as of the moment.
2020-11-23
Use props
K32
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-23 18:45
Hi there, I am sorry for the delay, there is no plan for adding the support as of the moment.

Thank you!!
2020-11-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thank you for your understanding, if there is anything further we can help with, please feel free to contact me or our support.
2020-11-25
Use props
djiuser_aWDl2H6gR7ED
New

United States

It is very disappointing that the DJI drone which any beginner will start from is not supported by your flying simulator.  
2020-11-26
Use props
SengFeng
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1539150 ft
United States

djiuser_aWDl2H6gR7ED Posted at 11-26 22:51
It is very disappointing that the DJI drone which any beginner will start from is not supported by your flying simulator.

If nothing else, it would be a GREAT marketing tool to give new users a way to try out some of the bigger drones.
2020-12-2
Use props
PaulT999
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1785066 ft
Australia

I agree that this would be very helpful. Is there any other way a mini 2 user can practice on the computer with the controller? I understand it may not be as sophisticated as the dji flight simulator.
2020-12-6
Use props
JEM63
New

United Kingdom

Hi there, Could you tell us why the Mini 2 will not be supported? its uses the 'Smart Controller' does it not?
2020-12-16
Use props
JEM63
New

United Kingdom

Also, if there is no intention of adding the mini 2 could you let us know of any other simulator that may help us fly our Mini 2's on?, this would really help everyone who has bought a mini 2
2020-12-16
Use props
Hammer Head
lvl.1

Malaysia

Hi, I just bought the Mni 2, do anyone know is Mini 2 controller can support the SIM already?
2020-12-18
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 710197 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Susan Posted at 11-23 18:45

Newbies don´t need to learn how to fly, apparently. I can not understand such politics...
2020-12-20
Use props
Laudix
New
Italy

Pajomota Posted at 12-20 17:09
Newbies don´t need to learn how to fly, apparently. I can not understand such politics...

Hi.
I agree with Pajomota's consideration, the Mini 2 controller is the same as the Air 2, not integrating it into DJI FS is nonsense.

I hope DJI shows more consideration for its consumer users.
2020-12-26
Use props
LomoKeso
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1160928 ft
Spain

It is curious, a software that is worth more than 1000 euros and that does not have support for a simple controller...
2020-12-26
Use props
Paul Mavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 328163 ft
Netherlands

I guess it's Chinese logic. Before you can fly an airplane, you will have to learn to control a rocket to the moon and back.
2020-12-26
Use props
Paul Mavic
lvl.3
Netherlands

Hammer Head Posted at 12-18 14:57
Hi, I just bought the Mni 2, do anyone know is Mini 2 controller can support the SIM already?

NO. First you will have to learn to fly a DJI Inspire 2 in real life conditions, with a lot of wind (tyfoon force)
2020-12-26
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 710197 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Laudix Posted at 12-26 01:24
Hi.
I agree with Pajomota's consideration, the Mini 2 controller is the same as the Air 2, not integrating it into DJI FS is nonsense.

Already solved it. Bought the DRL Sim on  STEAM platform for 4,99€ and the Xbox 360 controller and that's it.. A very complete simulator for fpv drones.
2020-12-27
Use props
giusPhantom
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 11-25 02:32
Thank you for your understanding, if there is anything further we can help with, please feel free to contact me or our support.

Do you known DJI mavic mini controller works fine in DJI simulator? I used up to last week after sold mavic mini for buy mini 2 and discover controller isn't supported. If I knew i don't bought mini 2.

2020-12-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

giusPhantom Posted at 12-30 03:41
Do you known DJI mavic mini controller works fine in DJI simulator? I used up to last week after sold mavic mini for buy mini 2 and discover controller isn't supported. If I knew i don't bought mini 2.

Hi there, sorry that both Mavic Mini and DJI Mini 2 don't support DJI Simulator software.
2020-12-31
Use props
djiuser_06DbUSiRYN08
lvl.3
Flight distance : 387254 ft
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 12-31 03:13
Hi there, sorry that both Mavic Mini and DJI Mini 2 don't support DJI Simulator software.

Too Bad to Know !
2020-12-31
Use props
Paul Mavic
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-12-31 03:13

Hi Susan, just a question: "Why not? "
2021-1-3
Use props
giusPhantom
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-12-31 03:13

Hi Susan.
I thank you, and apologize for my english.
I try to explain best:
Mavic mini don't support dji simulator, BUT the controller **can be used** in simulator!
Mavic mini 2   don't support dji simulator AND controller **cannot be used** in simulator.
We ask mini 2 controller can be used in DJI simulator.
I hope I explained correctly this time.
See you soon Susan.

PS: In the past I bought and used Phantom 3, advanced, professional, mavic mini and now use mini 2. Please tell our request. Thank you again.

2021-1-3
Use props
-Gunter-
lvl.2
Flight distance : 353077 ft
Japan

While it would be nice to have the option of flying the DJI Simulator with out Mini 2 controller this is my opinion:
1. The Mini 2 is my first drone. While I had trouble at the beginning (ultimately it was a fault of my mobile's USB-C connector) I never put a single scratch on the drone. Just fly on an open field if you feel not sure about your skills. This little thing will not require more skills than understanding the basics of navigating in three dimensions. Also you need to understand that air won't allow breaking or acceleration like on a road with a car. So give safety space around your little friend.
2. I used a Heli-simulator years ago when I was trying to learn flying my RC heli without crashing that thing. That is a totally different world as you need to keep it stable in the air, correct continuously in 3 dimensions etc. Still, when I first flew it in reality the simulator didn't make me a perfect pilot and I still crashed it every now and then.

(Learning) flying the Mini 2 in reality is the better idea IMHO - Not against the idea of using a simulator but I'm confident you don't miss much as a Mini 2 owner in shortening your learning curve. That money you better invest in batteries and go out on the field!
2021-1-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

giusPhantom Posted at 1-3 13:18
Hi Susan.
I thank you, and apologize for my english.
I try to explain best:

I will note down your request and forward it to our engineers. Thank you for your suggestion.
2021-1-5
Use props
giusPhantom
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 1-5 01:21
I will note down your request and forward it to our engineers. Thank you for your suggestion.

Thank you so much Susan.
2021-1-5
Use props
Yodax
New
Belgium

First time flyer and programmer here.
I agree that it shouldn't be too hard to support the new controller.
As it would greatly benefit me and many other consumers.
My brother is a gamer and a creative (video) but isn't so confident in flying because it's still rather expensive for us.
I hope you will include us in your mission as stated: 'DJI focuses on supporting creative, commercial, and nonprofit applications of our technology"

Note:
I was going through the simulator and it hyped me up to try other drones already, so I could imagine it wouldn't be too bad for you guys as well.
I bought the Mini 2 Instead of Mavic Mini 1 to experience the FULL features of DJI Drones in a beginner friendly way..
2021-1-5
Use props
Yao mini 2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1819491 ft
France

Hello all,

I insist to have the mini 2 controller compatible with FS.
I dowloaded FS software but do not intend to buy a specific controller to train.
Please Dji, do it.
Regards.
2021-1-9
Use props
MakBr
New

Brazil

I bought the Mini 2 Instead of Mavic Mini 1 to experience the FULL features of DJI Drones in a beginner friendly way..
2021-1-10
Use props
sijugul109
lvl.1
Indonesia

I just bought dji mini 2 because i thought this is the best beginner's drone. And quite disappointed to hear there's no filght simulator for this drone.

But i thank you and i hope there's good news from the engineers.
2021-1-11
Use props
Chiefjedi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 602024 ft
United States

This really needs to be added to the mini 2 controller. I can't understand why the Mavic Air 2 controller is compatible but not the mini 2, they are the same controllers right? Please release a patch in the next firmware update, it really can't be that hard. I understand that the flight sim may never have the mini 2 available to fly but it would be nice to try out the other drones and for novices to get some practice.
2021-1-14
Use props
Yao mini 2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1819491 ft
France

Chiefjedi Posted at 1-14 04:48
This really needs to be added to the mini 2 controller. I can't understand why the Mavic Air 2 controller is compatible but not the mini 2, they are the same controllers right? Please release a patch in the next firmware update, it really can't be that hard. I understand that the flight sim may never have the mini 2 available to fly but it would be nice to try out the other drones and for novices to get some practice.

Definitely.
2021-1-16
Use props
djiuser_CDvLseMggQp6
New

Ukraine

PS4 controller compatible with DJI Simulator?
2021-1-22
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

So sick and tired to these responses from DJI.  I had the Spark.  Now I have the Mini 2, now I have 2 drones that both don't have controllers that support the DJI Flight Sim.  Check the internet, check all the forums.  How about for ONCE DJI listen to their customers that are spending godly amounts of money on your products and instead of saying " there is no plan for adding the support as of the moment.' You take this to your marketing team and have them actually TAKE A SUGGESTION.
So sick and tired of the DJI Admins on here giving Copy and Paste template replies, or laugh when I see someone ask a question, other forum users answer it and then a day later a DJI Admin comes in and gives the exact same reply the users did like they are the hero.  What a joke!
2021-2-5
Use props
sijugul109
lvl.1
Indonesia

Hi Susan, any news on flight simulator for the mini 2?

It has no sensors on the front, back, sides and up. So i think it requires a good pilot to fly it, please tell that to the engineer.. Thank you
2021-2-9
Use props
TechTy15
New

Canada

What a disappointing thread, just dropped $800 CAD on the mini 2 and I can't even practice on a simulator?  Is this a JOKE?!
2021-2-9
Use props
djiuser_BkqCAEKBjLDs
New

Spain

And then, we can talk about we can't play DJI Flight Simulator in a Mac computer... May you please tell us WHY NOT????
2021-2-12
Use props
djiuser_LSA2v8XVnCFw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

Sadly our controller doesn’t work with this
2021-2-12
Use props
djiuser_LO70ngOZlBAQ
New

Singapore