Warning: Motor Overloaded. Aircraft will decelerate to ensure safety
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
queenbee
lvl.1
Poland

Hello!

I'm getting "Motor Overloaded. Aircraft will decelerate to ensure safety" warning on my Phantom 3 Professional. I'm getting this warning every time, on every of my 5 batteries, while after drone takes off. At the same time, another warning is displaying "Critically Low Power. Aircraft Landing. Throttle up to reduce the speed of descent and use sticks to avoid obstacles”.

I haven’t flight my Phantom 3 Professional for a year and half, but I was taking care about batteries and proper storage. Those warnings displays on every battery, on every set of propellers, and even if P3P is hovering (without speeding up).

It was happening before firmware update and hasn't change after installing newerst firmware.

Does anyone had this problem? Any idea of possible solutions?

Ps. I've checked the motors, there is not overheating problem nor mobility problem.

2020-11-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello queenbee, thank you for reaching us out and my apologies this has caused you. May I ask if you can provide a screenshot of the warning or error message showing on your end? Did your aircraft experience hard landing or crash? Please reply to this so that we can further assist you. Thank you for your patience.
2020-11-12
Use props
queenbee
lvl.1
Poland

Hello, thank you for your reply.
these errors I'm receiving after every flight attempt. After that, aircraft is landing very quickly.
I have never had experience hard landing or crash
2020-11-13
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

queenbee make sure the contacts of battery and dron are clean .... , i would reinstall the Dji app in your Mobile device
2020-11-13
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

In my opinion, a year is too long to leave the device and the batteries without working .....
2020-11-13
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Please post a pics of Drone and batteries to see what is the condition ...
2020-11-13
Use props
queenbee
lvl.1
Poland

I will try to reinstall Dji app in my iPod, check contacts in batteries and drone, and will let you know if it helps. BTW, Dron and batteries are in perfect conditions. I've got P4Pro as well, so P3P was kinda retired. I was using P3P occasionally, but even when P3P wasn't in use, I took care about batteries (storage, recharging) - I've got 5 batteries, around 40-50 charge cycles. None on them are swollen.

Also, I've checked warnings from the past, and the same warnings happened to pop up when P3P was regularly in use.
2020-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules