Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Somebody PLEASE tell me what this icon stands for
845 9 2020-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mister Cee
lvl.2

United States

I've searched high and low, but I can't find the answer anywhere. When I'm flying my Spark, the Go 4 app has an icon that I don't recognize at the bottom of the screen. It alternates intermittently with the readout for height. Can someone here please tell me what that numeric value represents??? Thanks in advance.

5SecondsApp_624150160.020868.gif
2020-11-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow, I never noticed that myself.
2020-11-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello there Mister Cee, thank you for reaching us out and I appreciate your inquiry. The Icon that you can see refers to the "Height from the Ground" of the Aircraft. Meanwhile, the number next to it is the value how far does the Aircraft distance from the ground. You can check under the manual for the icons you can see in the DJI Go app. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.6_en.pdf just go to page 41

Thank you for your support always fly safe!

2020-11-13
Use props
Martyzion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1976608 ft
United States

That 'paper airplane beaming down' icon indicates that the downward 3D sensor is engaged, usually during landing.  It doesn't appear when I've disengaged the sensors for something like flying over water or snow.
2020-11-13
Use props
0Stephan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 451631 ft
United States

It's related to distance from home point, height, and speed. It most likely is the distance between the RC and the drone
2020-11-13
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

Hungary

0Stephan Posted at 11-13 10:42
It's related to distance from home point, height, and speed. It most likely is the distance between the RC and the drone

No no. Up to a certain height up to 8m he uses the much more accurate infrared distance sensor. If you fly higher, the signal disappears and switches to barometric (barometric pressure) altitude measurement.
2020-11-13
Use props
Mister Cee
lvl.2

United States

0Stephan Posted at 11-13 10:42

Impossible. As you can see in the animated gif (2nd image), I was 14 meters up from the ground.
2020-11-13
Use props
Mister Cee
lvl.2

United States

Martyzion Posted at 11-13 10:41
That 'paper airplane beaming down' icon indicates that the downward 3D sensor is engaged, usually during landing.  It doesn't appear when I've disengaged the sensors for something like flying over water or snow.

That exact icon is not shown on page 48 or anywhere alse in the manual. Somebody mentioned that it refers to the downward sensor. So, could it be that the number next to it, represents the distance from which the downward sensor has detected an obstacle (like a tree, for example).
2020-11-13
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

Hungary

Mister Cee Posted at 11-13 13:41
That exact icon is not shown on page 48 or anywhere alse in the manual. Somebody mentioned that it refers to the downward sensor. So, could it be that the number next to it, represents the distance from which the downward sensor has detected an obstacle (like a tree, for example).

8m and 30m either. But believe me, when I bought it in 2018, I saw a lot of videos about it and it indicates the activation of the vertical visual and infrared system. It even turns red on the Iphone.
2020-11-13
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The VPS system
2020-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now