783 8 2020-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks to my wife and brother for serve as spotters and made possible this range test.
Even under windy conditions the DJI Mini 2 perform very well  and i was able to archive over 12FT (2.2 Miles) without any signal lost.The mini 2 still has plenty of battery left after come back 32% left so still has much more to offer.

I found a problem with the DJI Mini 2 and is when you are going full forward and full down the aircraft drift to the left and it correct making the video jerky. Check on the minute 11:55 and you will understand what i mean. This is happening in Normal mode, i need to test in sport to see if still does.

Any coment is welcome.

2020-11-12
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome flying, what app is this?
2020-11-12
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

We just got blasted by ETA last night. But not too bad for a tropical storm. Maybe 70 mph gusts and 4 foot storm surge. Maybe you get to fly in it today ;-)

Regarding your comment, I did notice more sats while it was sitting in my living room, about 8-9. MA2 gets maybe 6, Mini gets 0.

Thanks for the test video, I enjoyed it a lot. One tip: Maybe turn down the volume of the air traffic audio in the background. We would rather more clearly hear your comments

I did see the anomolies in the camera direction while descending that you described. Maybe wind related?

And once again, thanks to the "spotters"!

2020-11-12
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice flying.
2020-11-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see.
2020-11-13
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing, nice flight. I haven't gotten as far away as you max only .75 miles. But did have a flight that totaled 3.4 miles in Cine mode with 20% battery left. What are you using to generate the overlay graphics those are great?
2020-11-13
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for all the comments. The software is Dashware.
2020-11-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there ZeuS-FL, thank you for sharing this video here in DJI Forum and for reaching us out. This is a great video to watch with to see if how far does the Mini 2 can go in one fully charge battery. Keep up the good work and always fly safe. Thank you for your support.
2020-11-13
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thanks !!!
2020-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now