Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Magic Air turning 90°
444 4 2020-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Julrub
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14360 ft
Mexico

Hello everybody:

Last weekend flying my Magic Air with some wind suddenly the dron turn 90° and return to the original position, and the display shown Motor at max speed. What could happened?

Regards
2020-11-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there Julrub. Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to read that you are having some issues with your DJI Mavic Air. For us to be able to assist you further, may I have a screenshot of the prompt on the DJI Go 4 app? In addition, were you able to isolate and check if the concern will occur upon flying it on a different location with a normal wind condition and undergone the calibrations before the flight? Thank you.
2020-11-13
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Gust of wind   too much for your drone.

Did come back to the original heading, so that system is working great!
Max power, ofcourse  too windy and correction needs all the power = thus message max speed.

Just fly again.

If you like upload your flightlog for this flight, using > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Happy many landings
Cheers
JJB
2020-11-13
Use props
Drone Exploration
lvl.4
Flight distance : 912185 ft
Canada

Motor max speed reached isn't an error...it's just the drone telling you that the motor can't spin any faster. If there is a big gust of wind, the motors have to spin faster to fight the wind and the more wind there is, the faster the motors have to spin to fight it. Sounds like your drone is working fine
2020-11-13
Use props
Julrub
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14360 ft
Mexico

Thanks all, I flow last weekend and no problems at all. Thanks, by the way the the instructions for upload the flight log  was not complete.

regards
2020-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules