410 10 2020-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronechick1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 232510 ft
  • >>>
United States

I purchased a Phantom 4 Pro drone only, which shipped from Greece.  I am in California, and for some reason, it will not link to my Pro Plus remote.  I updated the firmware on the drone using DJI assistant, but, feel that for some reason, the fact that it is from Europe, it is causing issues.  I have also updated the remote software.  Help !

April McClure
2020-11-12
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Welcome  Dronechick1   If you are using a different Radio control, maybe that is the problem .....
2020-11-12
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

I think your Plus Remote controller is not compatible with your Phantom 4 Pro .....
2020-11-12
Use props
Dronechick1
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

JetSam Posted at 11-12 22:47
I think your Plus Remote controller is not compatible with your Phantom 4 Pro .....

Hi Jetsam,

Thank you for your input, I really appreciate it! I actually just figured it out! I ended up going through the computer again, and reset the drone to the factory settings, in addition to refreshing the software update I had done earlier.  This worked! It was successfully linked to the ProPlus remote.  

I figured it was software related, and am happy that the fact that it was originally a Euro version didn’t affect anything.  

Thank you again!!

April
2020-11-12
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Dronechick1 Posted at 11-12 23:00
Hi Jetsam,

Thank you for your input, I really appreciate it! I actually just figured it out! I ended up going through the computer again, and reset the drone to the factory settings, in addition to refreshing the software update I had done earlier.  This worked! It was successfully linked to the ProPlus remote.  

Nice to hear that !! Enjoy and fly safe !!!
2020-11-12
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Euro version didn’t affect anything Because is the Rc is who cecide in which zone you are , your drone is from a CE Zone, but you are in FFC Region and the remote knows this  
2020-11-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there Dronechick1. Thank you for reaching out and I'm glad to know that the issue was resolved. Looking forward for you to be able to capture awesome shots with it soon. Thank you and stay safe always.
2020-11-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Dronechick1 Posted at 11-12 23:00
Hi Jetsam,

happy that the fact that it was originally a Euro version didn’t affect anything
That would be because there is no Euro version.
It's the same version worldwide.
2020-11-13
Use props
Dronechick1
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 11-13 02:19
happy that the fact that it was originally a Euro version didn’t affect anything
That would be because there is no Euro version.
It's the same version worldwide.

Wasn’t sure, thought maybe the frequency setup may have varied, but, definitely happy to learn this!
On the serial number label, it also reads: Phantom4 PRO (EU).

Thanks again for your input!
2020-11-13
Use props
Dronechick1
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-13 00:26
Hello there Dronechick1. Thank you for reaching out and I'm glad to know that the issue was resolved. Looking forward for you to be able to capture awesome shots with it soon. Thank you and stay safe always.

Thank you!
2020-11-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there Dronechick1, you're welcome and thank you for your reply. Have a happy and safe flying.
2020-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules