Screenshot_20201112-232159_Google Play Store.jpg
2020-11-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This update -Fixed the issue that Mavic Mini did not automatically disappear after displaying the prompt "Weak signal, please adjust antenna". -Fix some known issues, improve version stability and user experience.
2020-11-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there Dirtfishingman. Thank you for reaching out regarding the inquiry about the description of the new update on our DJI Fly App. My apologies for any confusion, you may refer to this translation below regarding the information of the new update, thank you.

What’s New?
- Fixed issue: "Weak signal. Adjust antennas" pop-up message did not disappear automatically when using Mavic Mini.
- Fixes some issues and optimizes overall app quality.
2020-11-13
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-13 01:21
Hello there Dirtfishingman. Thank you for reaching out regarding the inquiry about the description of the new update on our DJI Fly App. My apologies for any confusion, you may refer to this translation below regarding the information of the new update, thank you.

What’s New?

Good to know
2020-11-13
Use props
Dirtfishingman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1235397 ft

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-13 01:21
Hello there Dirtfishingman. Thank you for reaching out regarding the inquiry about the description of the new update on our DJI Fly App. My apologies for any confusion, you may refer to this translation below regarding the information of the new update, thank you.

What’s New?

Can u please answers my other posts please reguarding issues.  Tech support was not thst helpfull
2020-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules