Cant login to dji go app after app update
602 11 2020-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

Hi i have a strange problem as i have used go app on my huawei y5 in some years now with my p3 advanced. But now i cant log in there is no text showing when i type user name and password not anything is comming. When i start typing the texy icon just wanish??? can anybody help have uninstalled the app about 50 times and installed it again and the same problem thx in advance

Rene Jensen
2020-11-13
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hi rene strange problem indeed ... can you show a pic of the related problem ?
2020-11-13
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

JetSam Posted at 11-13 02:28
Hi rene strange problem indeed ... can you show a pic of the related problem ?

No i cant its under login menu at start up in the app when i try to login with username and pass word no text is shown in the 2 lines and cant type anything in??
2020-11-13
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

are you using the Original Dji go (Products before P4 ) app from play store?
if yes,, i would try in another compatible mobile device

2020-11-13
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

JetSam Posted at 11-13 02:41
are you using the Original Dji go (Products before P4 ) app from play store?
if yes,, i would try in another compatible mobile device

yes i do but i have used it for 2 years without any problems and after update the 20 sep 2020 it cant login in i am trying to make a video of it now
2020-11-13
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

Rene Jensen Posted at 11-13 02:45
yes i do but i have used it for 2 years without any problems and after update the 20 sep 2020 it cant login in i am trying to make a video of it now

Problem is i dont have another device to test it on here is a video hope you can see what i mean Well cant upload a video as i dosens support it damm
2020-11-13
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

Found an older copy on my phone have installed this and i will try later to see if its working i have tryed to login and its working with the 2.9.1 version so it must be a problem in the newest update
2020-11-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there Rene, my apologies this has caused you and thank you for reaching us out. Have you tried to install the APK version to see if it has same issue. You can refer to this link to download and install the APK version : https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-adv/info#downloads
Does your phone had recent software update? Can you try to type in your username and password in a notepad from your smartphone and try to copy and paste it in the login page of the DJI Go. Please let me know if this will work. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-11-13
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-13 09:22
Hi there Rene, my apologies this has caused you and thank you for reaching us out. Have you tried to install the APK version to see if it has same issue. You can refer to this link to download and install the APK version : https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-adv/info#downloads
Does your phone had recent software update? Can you try to type in your username and password in a notepad from your smartphone and try to copy and paste it in the login page of the DJI Go. Please let me know if this will work. Thank you for your understanding and support.

No i cant type anything in in username or password fields thats the problem
2020-11-13
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-13 09:22

ok finally i got it to work i installed version 2.9.0 and then updatet the app to  the newest and now everything works again
2020-11-13
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Rene Jensen Posted at 11-13 10:07
ok finally i got it to work i installed version 2.9.0 and then updatet the app to  the newest and now everything works again

Nice to hear that !! Enjoy and fly safe  !!!
2020-11-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Rene Jensen Posted at 11-13 10:07

Hi there Rene, thank you for your response. I'm glad that you can able to login now to the DJI Go app. Enjoy and always fly safe! Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules