Many versions of the DJYFLY app
1067 17 2020-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_alb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260735 ft
Portugal

Many versions of the DJYFLY app ... it seems to me that there is a problem that has not yet been solved.

The question remains:

Is it safe to fly with the drone?

If there are connection / drone problems, even with CareRefresh do I have a warranty?
2020-11-13
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

Mine works as it should and as reported from a lot of others, it's the same for them.
2020-11-13
Use props
alex_alb
lvl.4
Portugal

And today new version app. 1.2.1 + 2 fw for controller + 1 fw for drone and batteries.

hum... stay home
2020-11-13
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Germany

Hmmm, no 1.2.1 available for Android in Germany yet.
2020-11-13
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

- iOS yes.
2020-11-13
Use props
kiminx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 149032 ft
Indonesia

android ver 1.2.1 (898)
2020-11-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another slow roll out by region it appears.  Don't see it in Play Store yet United States.  
2020-11-13
Use props
flukeone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107854 ft
Mauritius

still waiting for the update too. dji could at least make the apk available on their download page
2020-11-13
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Germany

1.2.1              13.11.2020
What’s New?

- Fixed issue: "Weak signal. Adjust antennas" pop-up message did not disappear automatically when using Mavic Mini.
- Fixes some issues and optimizes overall app quality.

2020-11-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

flukeone Posted at 11-13 06:56
still waiting for the update too. dji could at least make the apk available on their download page

Last couple of app updates haven't appeared on DJI download page until days after it was available on Google Store or Apple Store.  Must be an agreement that they make app update available to Google and Apple first.  I normally see it on apkmirror sooner than DJI download.
2020-11-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Alex_alb, my apologies this has caused you and thank you for reaching us out. The DJI Fly app version 1.2.1 has been released. You can now update your application to fixed some bugs.
What's new:
- Fixed issue: "Weak signal. Adjust antennas" pop-up message did not disappear automatically when using Mavic Mini.
- Fixed some issue and optimizes overall app quality.

Kindly update your DJI Fly app if it is available from the App Store and Google Play. Although it is not yet 100% rolled out in each region please check from time to time if the update is available already. Let us know if any issue arise so that we can further assist you. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-11-13
Use props
alex_alb
lvl.4
Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-13 09:05
Hello Alex_alb, my apologies this has caused you and thank you for reaching us out. The DJI Fly app version 1.2.1 has been released. You can now update your application to fixed some bugs.
What's new:

Hello DJI Paladin,

"Fixed issue: "Weak signal. Adjust antennas" pop-up message did not disappear automatically when using Mavic Mini."
and for the Mavic Air 2?
The focus of the updates has been MM2 while MA2 is also experiencing the same problems!
2020-11-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

alex_alb Posted at 11-13 12:06
Hello DJI Paladin,

"Fixed issue: "Weak signal. Adjust antennas" pop-up message did not disappear automatically when using Mavic Mini."

Hi there alex_alb, my apologies to know that your Mavic Air 2 is also experiencing disconnection issue. Have you updated the DJI Fly app to its latest version. Would you try and see if still there is disconnection issue during flight. If possible is there a way you can post a screenshot or a video of disconnection during flight so that we can check it further. Thank you for your understanding and your support. I will be waiting for your response.
2020-11-16
Use props
alex_alb
lvl.4
Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-16 06:17
Hi there alex_alb, my apologies to know that your Mavic Air 2 is also experiencing disconnection issue. Have you updated the DJI Fly app to its latest version. Would you try and see if still there is disconnection issue during flight. If possible is there a way you can post a screenshot or a video of disconnection during flight so that we can check it further. Thank you for your understanding and your support. I will be waiting for your response.

Thanks for the answer.
Unfortunately I can take a while to answer, since at this moment we are in a state of emergency due to Covid-19 and all drone flights are prohibited, at least for the next 15 days.
2020-11-16
Use props
Aerial-Image.co.uk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

V 1.2.1 here now just need to fly when the weather improves
2020-11-16
Use props
fans2e07c80a
lvl.1
United States

I've got 1.2.1 on my iPad Gen8. Works fine. No funny warnings or drop outs. I've also got it on a Samsung A7 and it still doesn't show video, hence the iPad. DJI is sending me to the dark side...
2020-11-16
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

alex_alb Posted at 11-16 07:19
Thanks for the answer.
Unfortunately I can take a while to answer, since at this moment we are in a state of emergency due to Covid-19 and all drone flights are prohibited, at least for the next 15 days.

It's happening all over stay safe and now continued rapid app and FW updated. our drones were one of the main things for relaxing (for me) through these times.
2020-11-17
Use props
JohnLietzke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

IOS 1.2.1 and do feel like between the RC firmware issues and the DJI Fly app updates that I do like to go to an open area to test the drone before flying any great distance.  I do feel hesitant to fly out very far until vetting the updates which was never the case in the past.
2020-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules