MCC-C Cable!
1795 2 2020-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hans Eklund
New

Sweden

Why do I get an exclamation point in the checklist and for the camera control cable?
I do not get contact between my Nikon Z6II camera and the DJI Ronin S gimbal. No reaction either for the record or focus wheel.
What is wrong here?

2020-11-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we are sorry to say that we currently have not tested the Nikon Z6 ii on the Ronin-S. We have already forward your request to our camera testing team for reference.
You can keep an eye on our compatibility page for the latest information: https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility?product=ronin-s

Thank you.
2020-11-20
Use props
Roc Doc
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

I too have a problem, nikon z6ii, ronin sc2, both fresh out of the box. Plug in usb-c cable to rss and to camera. Set disp lever to movie, set mode to P, turn on camera. Red button on gimbal does not auto focus, does not start or stop video. It does take a snapshot if pressed and held. The movie monitor rec icon has a line through it. No explanation in nikon online manual, just 'cannot record movie'. If I unplug cable from camera, I can record from camera movie button, reconnect cable and 'no record' icon appears. Just about fed up enough to send the gimbal back ! I am wondering if this problem is because the Nikon Z6II is a new model. And if so, when DJI will release a firmware update for the Nikon Z6II and Z7II.
2020-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules