jege41
lvl.2
Canada

RESOLVED
2020-11-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi John, I'm sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our customer service. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, as per check, the shipping label has been sent to your email, could you please check it to see if you have received it or not? Don't forget to check the spam folder if it can not be found in the inbox. Please keep me updated, thanks.
For the support issue, I'll forward it to the related team, we'll keep improving to provide better service to you all.
2020-11-13
Use props
jege41
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-13 20:12
Hi John, I'm sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our customer service. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, as per check, the shipping label has been sent to your email, could you please check it to see if you have received it or not? Don't forget to check the spam folder if it can not be found in the inbox. Please keep me updated, thanks.
For the support issue, I'll forward it to the related team, we'll keep improving to provide better service to you all.

Thank you for your quick reply, and I have now received the shipping label.
Cheers!
2020-11-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jege41 Posted at 11-13 20:41
Thank you for your quick reply, and I have now received the shipping label.
Cheers!

You're most welcome. Glad to know that you have received it, hope everything goes smoothly. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules