Not Happy AT ALL
610 12 2020-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SleepiiHead
lvl.1
Australia

I'm sorry,

But at the moment, the Mavic Mini is the biggest peice of crap i've ever seen.....!

Arrived 2-days ago, read 3-4 set up guides on YouTube, followed all the instructions - haven't tried to get in front of myself, and all i get is error after error!!  WTF!!

Where do i start:

Aircraft Processor over heating
Unable to connect to aircraft
iPhone crashes repeatedly (tried multiple iphones, AND Samsung Andriod devices)
Lost connection to aircraft
Can't update aircraft
SD Card not found (was 20 minutes ago!!)
No Flight controller serial number (how am i supposed to unlock it for blue zones)?

No Remote controller serial number (! why)?
No GPS found!!! Really along the beach?

Seriously, i am seething with anger beyond words!!
DJI Support - either call me with support to make this right - or refund me.!!

Fuck really - trying to post this and now i'm being asked for a theme type!!! This whole experience has been amature at best,.

Now this has screwed my weekend -

2020-11-13
Use props
SleepiiHead
lvl.1
Australia

Not Happy AT ALL

I'm sorry,

But at the moment, the Mavic Mini is the biggest peice of crap i've ever seen.....!

Arrived 2-days ago, read 3-4 set up guides on YouTube, followed all the instructions - haven't tried to get in front of myself, and all i get is error after error!!  WTF!!

Where do i start:

Aircraft Processor over heating
Unable to connect to aircraft
iPhone crashes repeatedly (tried multiple iphones, AND Samsung Andriod devices)
Lost connection to aircraft
Can't update aircraft
SD Card not found (was 20 minutes ago!!)
No Flight controller serial number (how am i supposed to unlock it for blue zones)?

No Remote controller serial number (! why)?
No GPS found!!! Really along the beach?

Seriously, i am seething with anger beyond words!!
DJI Support - either call me with support to make this right - or refund me.!!

Fuck really - trying to post this and now i'm being asked for a theme type!!! This whole experience has been amature at best,.

Now this has screwed my weekend -

2020-11-14
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

angry won't help to solve the issue, take it easy, contact support http://www.dji.com/support, they will help you.
2020-11-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi SleepiiHead, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please PM me the serial number of your drone, provide us with screenshots of the error message prompt in your app, we'll help to check and do our best to assist. Thanks.
2020-11-14
Use props
SleepiiHead
lvl.1
Australia

Fat Panda Posted at 11-14 02:18
angry won't help to solve the issue, take it easy, contact support http://www.dji.com/support, they will help you.

Hi Fat Panda,

Yes you are right, yesterday was incredibly frustrating, it felt like Christmas morning and no gift under the tree for me!

A new day, deep breathe and will work through it.

Thanks for the attitude adjustment.
2020-11-14
Use props
JustinMacCreery
New
United States

Ug, sorry to hear about your issues with the craft... And really sorry to read of your dissatisfaction with DJI support. My Mavic 2 arrived about 10 days ago and after a few battery drains, not one photo has been in focus. So, put it on a table yesterday and took a selfie. 100 ISO, 5.6 and 1/50. Nothing was moving and everything is blurry. Hopefully, DJI support is responsive! Best of luck with you Mini!
2020-11-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JustinMacCreery Posted at 11-22 09:23
Ug, sorry to hear about your issues with the craft... And really sorry to read of your dissatisfaction with DJI support. My Mavic 2 arrived about 10 days ago and after a few battery drains, not one photo has been in focus. So, put it on a table yesterday and took a selfie. 100 ISO, 5.6 and 1/50. Nothing was moving and everything is blurry. Hopefully, DJI support is responsive! Best of luck with you Mini!

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. May I know the firmware version of your aircraft and the app version? At the same time, you are recommended to provide us with some original photos for better analysis, you may upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive. Thanks.
2020-11-23
Use props
SleepiiHead
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-23 01:55
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. May I know the firmware version of your aircraft and the app version? At the same time, you are recommended to provide us with some original photos for better analysis, you may upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive. Thanks.

so now - the video is saying "can't play, the file isn't playable..", 3 different SD cards!!! seriously - support call me.... this if not good enough, i want a refund.
2020-12-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SleepiiHead Posted at 12-9 22:05
so now - the video is saying "can't play, the file isn't playable..", 3 different SD cards!!! seriously - support call me.... this if not good enough, i want a refund.

Hi SleepiiHead, I'm sorry to hear about the issue, where did you play the video, please? Could you let me know more details for better assistance? Thanks.
2020-12-9
Use props
SleepiiHead
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-9 23:23
Hi SleepiiHead, I'm sorry to hear about the issue, where did you play the video, please? Could you let me know more details for better assistance? Thanks.

Hi - i have found that the user "must" stop the video before turning off the drone. If you don't turn the video off, it doesn't close the recording stream properly and you can't view it.  Maybe something to put in an updated manual.

Also, my iphone is showing the "full message", this caused my drone to drop and crash!!   

I'm in Melbourne, AUS - do you have the local support location i can take the drone to them for replacement/repair..

thanks.
2020-12-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SleepiiHead Posted at 12-9 23:35
Hi - i have found that the user "must" stop the video before turning off the drone. If you don't turn the video off, it doesn't close the recording stream properly and you can't view it.  Maybe something to put in an updated manual.

Also, my iphone is showing the "full message", this caused my drone to drop and crash!! not happy, as its now broken.. I have place a fault, but need it to be placed ASAP, as i'm going on holidays.  

I'm sorry to hear about the accident. If you want to use the DJI Care Refresh, please submit an online repair request via this website: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav, remember to tick "I have a DJI service plan", after that, please let me know your case number, I'd like to help you keep an eye on it.
2020-12-10
Use props
SleepiiHead
lvl.1
Australia

SleepiiHead Posted at 12-9 23:35

Also, my iphone is showing the "full message", this caused my drone to drop and crash!! not happy, as its now broken.. I have place a fault, but need it to be placed ASAP, as i'm going on holidays.  

Hi Natalie, thanks for getting the fault logged.

Video can't be played issue:
I've found that you "must" press the stop recording button to close the video stream - even if i power the controller/mini off it still does not close the video stream. In all cases the video is not playable on WIN10 if the record button is not stopped prior shutting down.

Iphone CPU full message:
I have attached a pic of the message on the iphone - when this happens the mini becomes unresponsive. Note this iphone is a 6S PLUS - no other apps loaded on it - freshly rebooted/reloaded.

Hope you can help.
2020-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SleepiiHead Posted at 12-10 12:55
Hi Natalie, thanks for getting the fault logged.

Video can't be played issue:

You are recommended to stop the video before turning off the drone, I'll also help to forward the situation to the related team, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
For the mobile device CPU problem, you may try another mobile device to see if the issue still persists or not.
Since your drone has crashed, for safety considerations, you are recommended to send it in for a thorough diagnosis. You may submit an online repair request via this website: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav, or contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and then send it in. Thanks.
2020-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules